Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUCk, needs frontend alignment in HAVASU

Squirtin Thunder
    maybe the road to the Desert Bar was a bit to tough on Chevy LMAO
    Yea with 18K and within a year something is WAY!!!! wrong, ? is, is it road Damage (not covered by the dealer) or a Mechanical Failure (covered under warranty)
    either way it's best to let a outside party (Dr. Joe) look at it first, then hit the dealer being well informed
    Then if the dealer gives you any crap call Jay, he is good at making people (Dealers) hop.

Squirtin Thunder
    It was fine and we had the tires changed around, shortly after it started and is getting worse....THIS MAY BE IT
    Some tires are not rated quite right for some trucks, load rating. But it also sounds like it should be checked out first.

Beer-30
    How do you feel about lifted trucks and setting alignment ???
    Haven't done one lately. Been years. I personally don't care for lifted. I believe the kits available these days are great and I am sure they can pretty much all align to factory specs / otherwise they wouldn't be as popular as they are.
    I have had several friends with driveline issues from lifting. Balance, wear, etc. Plus, they all keep wearing out their door hinges and wonder why. I show them that they are hoisting themselves up into the trick by pulling on the door. I prefer to sit down into the rig, not climb up. I have dropped several pickups in the weeds and have not had any problems or comebacks. Lifted or lowered, as long as nice parts are used and installed properly, things seem to work out.

Squirtin Thunder
    It seems it is all about the instalation. So of the kit are very permanant, like on the Toyotas. I hate doing them, because they can never go back to stock. But when I do any I put tack welds in place after first Alignment to help keep things square.

SummitKarl
    Then if the dealer gives you any crap call Jay, he is good at making people (Dealers) hop.
    AHHH!!! once again the POWER!!!! of HB
    And I am placing my money with who ever said Radial Pull

DUCKY
    I used the alignment doctor a few times, but my truck ('02 Ram 1500) would always wear the tires weird. So I tried Big O. Their guy is a stickler for replacing worn parts, and I was skeptical when he told me my tie-rod ends were shot (60,000 miles) but I replaced them myself, and had them align it and it's been great.

Squirtin Thunder
    AHHH!!! once again the POWER!!!! of HB
    And I am placing my money with who ever said Radial Pull
    Hell Jay kicked ass here in Bullshit City the other day and didn't even know it, till I called him.

Kachina26
    It was fine and we had the tires changed around, shortly after it started and is getting worse....THIS MAY BE ITJust have your local yocal switch the front tires right to left. It'll either go away or pull the other way. I promise. What the heck am I gonna do now that I quit working on cars? maybe I will start to enjoy working on them again

Tom Brown
    2005 duramax 4X4 diesel
    Where should I get one at...
    Dump that shit and get a Ford. You can't beat twin I-beams.

Kilrtoy
    Just have your local yocal switch the front tires right to left. It'll either go away or pull the other way. I promise. What the heck am I gonna do now that I quit working on cars? maybe I will start to enjoy working on them again
    besides the pull, it shakes

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast