Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: TRUCk, needs frontend alignment in HAVASU

Kilrtoy
    took it in and the guy at the cheby dealer said, it most likely needed to be balanced. He said go up the street to tire mart, they can do a better job and cheaper. So off the wife goes, they hooked it up on a balance dealio and then they noticed that one of the key spacers was in the wrong postion and the front end was uneven. This was causing the shaking. So they fixed that balanced the tires and WOW, its like a new truck.....
    Thanks guys.....

Squirtin Thunder
    took it in and the guy at the cheby dealer said, it most likely needed to be balanced. He said go up the street to tire mart, they can do a better job and cheaper. So off the wife goes, they hooked it up on a balance dealio and then they noticed that one of the key spacers was in the wrong postion and the front end was uneven. This was causing the shaking. So they fixed that balanced the tires and WOW, its like a new truck.....
    Thanks guys.....
    I told you the BFGs were not the problem !!!! :yuk:

phebus
    Thanks guys.....
    Was the truck delivered like that, or have you had it lifted?

Kilrtoy
    Was the truck delivered like that, or have you had it lifted?
    No it is stock height...
    Either it came that way or the guys at the tire shop did it when I had my rims and tires put on.....

dicudmore
    No it is stock height...
    Either it came that way or the guys at the tire shop did it when I had my rims and tires put on.....
    tire shop did it...they don't have spacers with stock wheels :wink:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678