Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Placecraft 22' Deckboat

twodkmin
    Anyone have, or know of someone with a 22' Placecraft Deckboat? If so, any comments on your buying experience? How do you like the boat?

Chestah Cheetah
    Check out this thread, it talks a bit about the Placecraft:
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000014.html

tahoe22
    I didnt know they were still in business? Are they still in El Monte, Ca? This may be the same hull that G&S is rigging. E-Mail some pics if you have any.

Sun burners
    Yes they are still in South El Monte, Just got back from the shop great looking boats. The owner said they started @$42,000 I might have to put a big hole in my non-boat garage.

tahoe22
    SunBurner - Was it on a tunnel hull platform or V-bottom or? What drive/motor are they rigging? How bout a little description there Bud.

twodkmin
    Placecraft only makes 1 of these hulls, so if you don't know the details of the boat it seems you can't help me.....bud Originally posted by tahoe22:
    SunBurner - Was it on a tunnel hull platform or V-bottom or? What drive/motor are they rigging? How bout a little description there Bud.

lostlake
    I seen a placecraft at the river about 2 months ago it had a 502 w/ jet and the guy liked the boat but was not happy with the performance, it is not the boat GS marine is rigging that is an 21 Edge, I took delivey of mine last weekend and it rocks..Tunnel, 502/legend set back.

SL1111
    Lostlake, I talked to GS yesterday about building me a Edge. I am down to 2 choices, the Placecraft or the Edge. Can I contact you via email to get your opinions on your new deck rocket...

lostlake
    E-mail is fatee2k@yahoo.com

tahoe22
    Originally posted by twodkmin:
    Placecraft only makes 1 of these hulls, so if you don't know the details of the boat it seems you can't help me.....bud
    twodkmin - I am really sorry that I didn't have the exact answer you were looking for. I am just a boat freak like the many on this forum & am always trying to edumacte myself.
    (Re: asking questions regarding this boat)
    I see that you have a total of 2 posts. I think maybe you are just someone at Placecraft trying to spam for some free advertising??? If I were you I would try conversing a little more on these boards before you start slamming a fellow hot boater!!!!!!! Have a nice day.
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad40.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast