Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1978 blown hondo runner bottom for sale

IMPATIENT 1
    my buddy is sellin his sweet hondo runner bottom, the boat is very sharp and fast.454,6-71 blower with dual 850 blower carbs,all new msd ignition,all isky roller.he bought the boat last season and is not sure of gear sizes.the oe gel is perfect,boats kept is a climate control shop.he wants 8500.00 for it, here's the link to the pics:
    http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorbo...essage?topicID =133.topic
    he can be reached at 580-326-1977
    the boat is located in hugo,okla.(walking distance from texas)
    worth the drive if anyone's interested!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    Bump

Promodbike
    Sale without motor?

IMPATIENT 1
    Sale without motor?
    don't think he will but i'll ask for ya.he's wantin to move the whole boat so he can buy a tunnel we found.

Brazos River Rat
    Let me know if he will separate motor and hull. I might be interrtsted in the blown motor.
    My co worker is heading your way this weekend , (Steve and his advenger boat ) , let him know the specifics on the motor please ..

IMPATIENT 1
    Let me know if he will separate motor and hull. I might be interrtsted in the blown motor.
    My co worker is heading your way this weekend , (Steve and his advenger boat ) , let him know the specifics on the motor please ..
    oh you know steve? that's cool, he wants me to make his boat do 70mph.hope he's got the dough for parts!lol.i'm doin his work (labor) free this time so i can get alittle word of mouth out, gonna start doin boat work at home in my free time to pay for my boat.come up with steve and check out the hondo!its just down the road from me a bit.
    i talked with him last nite and he said he wasn't interested in seperating, just easier to sell it all around these parts.nice boat! if anyone has thought about buyin a runner bottom, they should check this one out!

Brazos River Rat
    I work with Steve. With a good stout 460, it should get close to 70 mph,
    Don't think I would push it past that in his boat , it not a full length stringer boat .
    I would like to ride up but I live 80 mile from him . I live in Granbury ..
    That is sure nice of all of you to help him out ..
    Are you going to be at Plowman this year ??? If so, look me up. i should be around campsite 32..

IMPATIENT 1
    not goin to make it this yr..really don't have a nice enough boat yet and i'm trying to sell the one i have.gonna build a nitrous fed bbf 557 tunnel hull this winter and i will come to plowmans next yr. fo sure! maybe start hanging with you guys on texoma alittle.
    i'm gonna help out steve this time so he remembers me when its motor or pump time,lol.i work at half the price most shops do and can take my time at home and do quality motor/pump work there.have a good machine shop close that does good work, fast , and cheap for me.save fellow jetters some dough!!
    there's a guy here in hugo that just had his pump rebuilt in texas by a reputable shop and it lasted 1 day out.it had a bent shaft and i told him that before he took it down to the guy,got charged 1500.00 for a used berk suction housing and overhaul.now he's knockin down my door wanting me to do the 1400.00(including used suction housing and used shaft,overhaul) repair i quoted him, not gonna do it now!!told him to come up with 1800.00 first,lol.

Brazos River Rat
    You should come any way . There are all sorts of boats there.
    I get outran by a lot of boats, I don't care . It all fun . Its is fun to to see all the boats out playing .
    I hear you on building a new motor, that is what I need also. My 461 chevy is 9 years old, and I want a new motor to get around 700 HP on pump gas . I need a blower motor , I mean, I want a blower motor.
    That sucks about the pump rebuild that is not good, Hopefully the shop will stand behind the work .
    I don't have to worry about a pump, mine is a v-drive.

IMPATIENT 1
    Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast