Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happen To Dancing In Channel Thread??

H20 Toie
    hey i like mrs river and she is hot and if someone doesnt like her dancing they are gay

jbone
    Damn, I wasted a post too. How am I supposed to get to 500?
    I guess I need to start getting on the "three word post" thread. I can handle that.
    J

Phat Matt
    I don't think there was anything wrong with that thread. There was good opinions from both sides.
    Damn the man!

Kilrtoy
    It's a longstanding HB tradition that you must delete your own post anytime everybody doesn't agree with you. After all, being different could adversely affects one's popularity, relugating them to being outside the clique.
    That is not why I delete shit

Kilrtoy
    No, you delete the stuff that you post when you're drunk.
    OH NO, there is plenty of that up.......

Phat Matt
    It's a longstanding HB tradition that you must delete your own post anytime everybody doesn't agree with you. After all, being different could adversely affects one's popularity, relugating them to being outside the clique.
    Maybe I missed something but what is wrong with dancing on a boat in a bikini or otherwise? It's 115 degrees out. Hell, last time I was in the channel the group next to us was dancing to my music including a grandma that had to be in her 80's. She was having a great time and I think they were from Nebraska.
    People need to lighten up.

Tom Brown
    ... last time I was in the channel the group next to us was dancing to my music including a grandma that had to be in her 80's.
    Was she hot? :idea:

Phat Matt
    Was she hot? :idea:
    Probably. She had clothes on.
    I know someone in my group took pics so I'll find them. She was pretty entertaining.

Phat Matt
    I never even saw the thread, I'm just making an observation as to why people delete their own posts.
    Oh. I don't think that was the case in that one but who knows. I am going to bed. Good night all.

Kilrtoy
    Probably. She had clothes on.
    I know someone in my group took pics so I'll find them. She was pretty entertaining.
    Could you see her in court explain to the judge why it was not wrong and she did have a crowd....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast