Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happen To Dancing In Channel Thread??

Kilrtoy
    Personally, I don't think anyone should be able to delete their own threads. It just shows that they don't have the guts to stand behind what they wrote. If a person doesn't stand for what they put in writing and try to eraise any record of their having said it, THEN what does it say about that person, and shouldn't we be aware of what a gutless POS they really are?
    Helll, I don't even think I've used the "edit" button more than about 5 or 6 times in the last 6 years or so. If I post something that is wrong then I'll apologize and get on with it but to delete it is bullshit! I don"t have my head so far up my a*s that I believe that all you love everything that I post but that's not why it was posted. For your approval-? NOT!
    Rio
    NOW, where were those pics?
    Rio, I dont think that is why he deleted it

ROZ
    I've only deleted the threads I said up front I was going to delete, or threads I was dared to delete... That's it

Hardly Satisfied
    Damm did I miss something good

RitcheyRch
    I'll second that.
    hey i like mrs river and she is hot and if someone doesnt like her dancing they are gay

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Damn, I wasted a post too. How am I supposed to get to 500?
    I guess I need to start getting on the "three word post" thread. I can handle that.
    J
    You know, it would be pretty hilarious if Frenchie deleted that thread.

Jordy
    You know, it would be pretty hilarious if Frenchie deleted that thread.
    Wow, that would knock some people back to the double digit post count. I double dog dare him to delete it!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Miss Perfect 906
    Mrs.Racer277 765
    piper 624
    CandyA$$ 271
    Eliminator 4 Life 233
    Boy Named Sue 230
    WhosYoRiverDaddy 218
    FRENCHIE 201
    Throttle 187
    LVJAKAZ 154
    Mrs.charitycase 137
    pixilatedpussy 133
    IN2-IN2MX 121

Throttle
    I dont get it, what was wrong with the thread... I also dont understand why or how you could be arrested for dancing on a boat that is parked, oh yeah it falls under "having a great time" - that is jail time... :argue:

Todd969
    I dont get it, what was wrong with the thread... I also dont understand why or how you could be arrested for dancing on a boat that is parked, oh yeah it falls under "having a great time" - that is jail time... :argue:
    Be at the meeting tonight. 5:00pm at the police station.

superdave013
    was she just dancing or acting like a stripper?
    And don't get me wrong, I LOVE strippers. lol
    It's prolly just sour grapes. She is hands down in the top 1% of best looking girls on this site for sure. That cop prolly lives in a run down trailer with a 240 pound ol' lady tellin him what to do and when to do it. So when he sees someone with a boat that cost more then his trailer and a nice looking lady he just can't help but cockblock anyway he can.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast