Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maui is .....

USCFAN
    Hope you and the family are having fun..... See you out in Havi on the 20th...

MR HARLEY
    thanks and what does that mean?
    Aloha indeed with mahalo to you and me!

BajaMike
    where in maui are you staying in? i lived in napili for a little while. love maui and its a nice way to lose the tourism and enjoy what the island has to offer.
    Napili is my favorite area on Maui.....we have a house there on the beach for 2 weeks in Aug....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ili_house1.JPG
    :rollside:

bruddah
    ya i lived off hui f st. which is right up the street from the napili resort i think. it was great and an awesome place to grow up. usually go back about everyother year to visit family and such just havent had the time to go.

MOBrien
    Gotta love Maui. Lived just off Front St in Lahaina one summer with a bunch of college buddies, then lived in a condo in the Kahana Gateway the following summer. Great memories and can't wait to go back again.

UnionJack
    I am stealing april and taking her to Kauai in October, for a late honeymoon, staying at the Grand Hyatt

OnlyMoney
    I am stealing april and taking her to Kauai in October, for a late honeymoon, staying at the Grand Hyatt
    Be sure to head up towards Princeville and see where we always stay. The Princeville Resort has a really nice dinner on the beach thing, $$$ but well worth it. I got my ring there!
    Have fun blown dough's :rollside:

UnionJack
    Shelby, the princeville is the same price, I like the hyatt there both 4 1/2 stars. But I will have to take her there to see the lobby view.

OnlyMoney
    Very cool, we don't stay at the hotel, but a condo there. Make the right to head to the hotel and it's the 2nd right Pahio at Ka Eo Kai.

ThongMagnet
    Do the heliocopter ride to Molaki. It is too kool to pass up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast