Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castaic this Sunday?

OliverM5
    Does it get very busy? Do I have to be there by a certain time? Any regulations I should know of (checks of any kind at the launch ramp?)

Screemy1
    I would get there as early as possible.... if you can by 7 the latest..... no checks at launch... that I have been subject too.... just watch your speed... they get mad at high speed... I get to about 60... but not very long... the noise will get their attention.... just make sure your slower then the loudest boat there.....

plaster dave
    Does it get very busy? Do I have to be there by a certain time? Any regulations I should know of (checks of any kind at the launch ramp?)
    You should be there by no later then 10:00 am, pack your beers on the bottom of the ice chest with water and sodas on top, the speed limit is 35 mph and you must go counter clock wise on the lake at all times. If you are going to pull anyone tubing skiing ect. only one person at a time. I hope this answers everything for you. Look for a yellow spectra jet a white howard cat or a eliminator dayton black and bubble gum color or a white and blue jet boat. G/L http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...DSCN0905_c.jpg :rollside:

Phat Al
    I was there this past Sunday, 1st time at Castaic. We had a great time, wife and kids. I'm new to ***boat and the boating seen and thought I noticed one or two boats from this site. Anyways it was fun...

Hotcobra270
    I would get there as early as possible.... if you can by 7 the latest..... no checks at launch... that I have been subject too.... just watch your speed... they get mad at high speed... I get to about 60... but not very long... the noise will get their attention.... just make sure your slower then the loudest boat there.....
    No way!... I'm in Valencia (10 mins away) and I usually get there by 12pm and the longest I have waited is about 15 mins and that was because a guy was buying his season pass and they didnt have change..
    If you plan on getting your own cove then I would say get there early, if you are just going to hang out at elizabeth's canyon you can get there pretty much anytime.. ohh yeah, make sure you put your beers in cups and just be low key.. my boat is usually one of the biggest one here so I try not to draw too much attention to myself.. other than that, you should be fine..

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    You should be there by no later then 10:00 am, pack your beers on the bottom of the ice chest with water and sodas on top, the speed limit is 35 mph and you must go counter clock wise on the lake at all times. If you are going to pull anyone tubing skiing ect. only one person at a time. I hope this answers everything for you. Look for a yellow spectra jet a white howard cat or a eliminator dayton black and bubble gum color or a white and blue jet boat. G/L http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...DSCN0905_c.jpg :rollside:
    Hey Dave, you guys going this weekend?

Bre
    Yeah he is...and I'm your boat bitch...how about that

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Yeah he is...and I'm your boat bitch...how about that
    If i dont go to havasu im game.

Stiletto24
    I try to get there by 7:00 ~ 8:00. I was there after 12:00 once it took over an hour to get on the lake. My wife and I love it there. But they really crack down on the speed. I am out of town this weekend or I would be there.

plaster dave
    yea I will be there come up and bring Bre.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast