Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Out of the mold!!!!

dicudmore
    Good for you. I really do not think we will be back out until the boat is done. We were shooting for Sept. 14, but we have a delay and it looks like we are going to be a couple weeks behind schedule No big deal though it will get done and when it is it will be well worth the extended wait If we decide to get out there before then I will give you a call. How is your boat running(the Ultra that is) ?
    oh it will definitely be worth the wait I expect a demo ride too
    My boat is running great, COULD NOT BE HAPPIER
    My only issue with the boat is that I don't have anybody out there lately to ride with me...so I get stuck on everything from 'toons to 36' Spectres :wink:
    The house and the boat are open for you two anytime.

shippingguy
    oh it will definitely be worth the wait I expect a demo ride too
    My boat is running great, COULD NOT BE HAPPIER
    My only issue with the boat is that I don't have anybody out there lately to ride with me...so I get stuck on everything from 'toons to 36' Spectres :wink:
    The house and the boat are open for you two anytime.
    You will get that demo ride the first trip out in it. Glad to hear your boat is running well. Msut be nice to also have all those other options as well Holly and I definitely have been trying to get back out there and hang with you, Todd, Dana and Shadow, but we have actually been taking this time getting our house all dialed in. You would think buying a brand new home you would not do too much, but I have found things to do to it. The plus side is it is about a week away form being all done which means more boating time with the new ride if not sooner with you. If we can get out there we will defnitely not mind giving you hand with the boat and house. WE may be out the weekend of Sept. 15 with some friends staying at Black Meadow Landing. I will keep you posted.

dicudmore
    You will get that demo ride the first trip out in it. Glad to hear your boat is running well. Msut be nice to also have all those other options as well Holly and I definitely have been trying to get back out there and hang with you, Todd, Dana and Shadow, but we have actually been taking this time getting our house all dialed in. You would think buying a brand new home you would not do too much, but I have found things to do to it. The plus side is it is about a week away form being all done which means more boating time with the new ride if not sooner with you. If we can get out there we will defnitely not mind giving you hand with the boat and house. WE may be out the weekend of Sept. 15 with some friends staying at Black Meadow Landing. I will keep you posted.

sigepmock
    We'll be out there also, from Sept. 16th through the 24th so we'll all have to meet up.

dicudmore
    Chris, Carrie, Lauren...somebody post up the pics already

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213