I took some time and downloaded some pretty awesome pictures of powerboats and then set them to background music of classic rock. I then made it into a screensaver for your computers. I want to thank board member H2O-Full Throttle as most of the pics came from his website. He is an incredible photographer and was gracious enpough to let me use his pics for this project. There are also many pics of board member's boats in this screensaver from poker run pics. There are a lot of pics and nine different songs that will play in the backgrond as the pictures come and go. This screensaver is FREE, and cannot be sold.
If you want to download the file, click on the link below. It is a large file (48 MB) so I had to put it on a hosting website. When you down load the file, save it in a folder called SYSTEM 32. This is where all screensaver files are stored on your computer. You can find this file under the main folder of Windows. Once the file is saved there, just right click on a blank area of your desktop. Click on PROPERTIES. Then click on the Screen Saver tab. Use the pulldown arrow on the left side of the screen and select Powerboats & Classic Rock. You can preview it by then clicking the PREVIEW button on the right side of the screen. Then click on the APPLY button atthe bottom of the screen and it's done!
Enjoy!!!
Powerboats & Classic Rock Screensaver (http://www.savefile.com/files/5476373)