Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are wakeboard boats the new ***boat?

Desert Rat
    No, nope, uhuh, nine, and any other way to say NO

Risky Business
    We just bought a new Ski Centurion from Aaron at Absolute Marine. While I still enjoy the thrill of the Daytona, the wakeboard boat has it's place. My 5 and 8 year olds are learning to ski, my wife can drive it (which means I get to have a few beers on the water) it takes about 30 minutes to clean, and I feel a lot safer when the kids want to jump off the back while parked in the channel. It's totally a great time, as long as you don't want to go anywhere too far. Glad I did it, and so are the wife and kids.

Risky Business
    Oh yeah, a HOT BOAT it is not!!!!

acatitude
    60-80 thousand to go 52 mph???? that aint no ***boat, and they are always in my way with some dip shit wake boarder going back and forth right down the middle of the river and roll bar boats apperently only play rap shit outa there stereos........ thats my story :boxed:

blown65
    last time i checked I cant wakeboard or wakesurf behind our 28' lol
    Just have both, then your covered.

Cas
    I'd bet that there has been more damage to docks, boats, injuries to people and more shoreline errosion since those damn things came out than ever before.
    Personally, I wouldn't own one

78Anthonyjet
    60-80 thousand to go 52 mph???? that aint no ***boat, and they are always in my way with some dip shit wake boarder going back and forth right down the middle of the river and roll bar boats apperently only play rap shit outa there stereos........ thats my story :boxed:
    But you are old and dont ski or wake board, if they are in your way Ken, just toot the horn to let them know you are there.
    And you know you have m&m in your stereo right now.

KACHINA KEN
    errr no. And why does a boat need a rollcage anyhow?

RitcheyRch
    I have been saying that for years. Those huge wakes cant be doing the shoreline any good.
    I'd bet that there has been more damage to docks, boats, injuries to people and more shoreline errosion since those damn things came out than ever before.
    Personally, I wouldn't own one

beaverretriever
    errr no. And why does a boat need a rollcage anyhow?
    LOL, The higher you put your rope, the better air you can catch. The reason for the Waketower (or rollcage )

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast