Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guage Bezels RED 15 pcs

BadBahner
    Click here for photos (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT)
    I took these bezels off my hallett when I changed out the Dash. They are a little faded but will still work great.

'75 Miller
    Epay. Bummer.

BadBahner
    Epay. Bummer.
    The last two things I posted for sale here didn't pan out because the guys would just flake. There is no obligation. At least this way I know people are little more serious when they win the auction.

Flakes on an internet forum? oh cmon now...

BadBahner
    Flakes on an internet forum? oh cmon now...
    Hehe...

'75 Miller
    That's cool. For the seller I see your point about epay. Most folks won't flake out 'cuz they don't want bad feedback. But the last-second divebombers who show no interest until it's too late to counter their bid kinda suck.

BadBahner
    That's cool. For the seller I see your point about epay. Most folks won't flake out 'cuz they don't want bad feedback. But the last-second divebombers who show no interest until it's too late to counter their bid kinda suck.
    Yes those guys kinda suck. The only thing they take away is someone getting an item too cheap. If you will pay 50 bucks then set your max up to 50. If they outbid you then it was more than you wanted to pay anyway.
    Don't bid 5 bucks and hope to get the item for a steal, you will only be dissappointed when the snipers outbid you. I never get snaked but I always seem to pay market value for my winnings.

myoung
    Just gotta learn how to beat us...........uh, I mean them.........at their own game. :crossx:
    Seriously, it's not about showing no interest until the end, it's about not encouraging the amature newbies to run up the price. Bidding at the end keeps you from getting caught up in the frenzy and paying too much. I've seen guys run up the price on something used they could get cheaper brand new, and that's before adding the shipping. The newbies just don't do their homework before bidding.

'75 Miller
    Oh trust me I know how to play the game. I know what an item is worth to me. But I also understand how easy it is to sneak up to the high bid and win at the last second by .05! I've sniped many an item on epay . I'm only cryin' now because I won't be around to divebomb these bezels with 5 seconds left!

myoung
    Ahhh...........so you're a divebomber too! :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast