Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Jet Records Falls

Ya thats the only thing I could think of but Im yet to see another jetboat with a chute.

bp
    Whats the black square looking thing on the back of the boat?
    it was probably laundry, but i don't remember seeing it on there this weekend. i took a couple pics of the boat, but can't see that part. but i don't remember it being there.
    not everyone was real pleased with what dan accomplished this weekend. but there were no surprises. everyone knew what he was going after, so the door is always open for someone else to do better. they worked very hard to go after the records. i told him early saturday morning; you go for it! that's what pce used to be all about; class boats going for it, and that's why it was great to see, and it's the only class he can enter to be a legal TAJ and go for the records. when he's satisfied with all the alky records, it'll be great when he puts some fuel to it :crossx:
    and it shouldn't be overlooked that the worlds quickest and fastest BAJ was being pushed by a new american turbine pump.. with a place diverter . no cavitation, no hesitation, just launch and go...

pce680
    it was probably laundry, but i don't remember seeing it on there this weekend. i took a couple pics of the boat, but can't see that part. but i don't remember it being there.
    not everyone was real pleased with what dan accomplished this weekend. but there were no surprises. everyone knew what he was going after, so the door is always open for someone else to do better. they worked very hard to go after the records. i told him early saturday morning; you go for it! that's what pce used to be all about; class boats going for it, and that's why it was great to see, and it's the only class he can enter to be a legal TAJ and go for the records. when he's satisfied with all the alky records, it'll be great when he puts some fuel to it :crossx:
    and it shouldn't be overlooked that the worlds quickest and fastest BAJ was being pushed by a new american turbine pump.. with a place diverter . no cavitation, no hesitation, just launch and go...
    BP...Was R&D Marine still on the side of the boat ?

I agree with that, the AMT stuff is nice.
    What pump was he using?
    Why the diverter? Does it change nozzle angle during a run? If so, how is it controlled?

pce680
    I agree with that, the AMT stuff is nice.
    What pump was he using?
    Why the diverter? Does it change nozzle angle during a run? If so, how is it controlled?
    Thats a secret !

Thats a secret !

djdtpr
    ?Why the diverter? Does it change nozzle angle during a run? If so, how is it controlled?
    I keep telling you that place diverters rule.

77charger
    that was the boat i told you about chris.It plain out hauls ass and leaves very hard IMO.I was on th holding rope when it left.
    will stand corrected on the density too.Quite few said the same or response was what air!
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...chmentid=15630
    Bad ass looking boat, it must be one hell of a ride to shut that thing down with no pop off.Hopefully he went some rounds this weekend.
    http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/...A_0813_610.jpg
    http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/...A_0051_610.jpg

svt2224
    Pederson won the PE class last year at OKC, I believe that he went out in the semi's this year. I run TE so I had very few chances to watch him run, that was until the bowl broke on my ride.

77charger
    Pederson won the PE class last year at OKC, I believe that he went out in the semi's this year. I run TE so I had very few chances to watch him run, that was until the bowl broke on my ride.
    What kinda boat were you runnin.I was out there with the black 004 boat runnin PCE we were pitted right behind lifeline.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast