Thread: Is it really that great?

HOSS
    Is it really nice in cali? Colorado, VEGAS (which is where my wife wants to go),,,I`m getting out man. Where can I go. Canada I`ve said as well as her. Maine she even says. HELL WIT DAT!

3 daytona`s
    Is it really nice in cali? Colorado, VEGAS (which is where my wife wants to go),,,I`m getting out man. Where can I go. Canada I`ve said as well as her. Maine she even says. HELL WIT DAT!
    Hoss just sit back scratch your balls and CHILL

Mandelon
    Jimmy, wherever you go, that's where you'll be.

HOSS
    At 10g a month on the shop alone? Nah bro,,,I`d rather just rip the phucers off bare handed.

HOSS
    Ya know, family , relatives, but in my 39 years, they keep saying its gonna get better, they got it together now. 10 months out! Theres 4.4 billion and not a dime has been spent. They have to have a plan. They have no plan yet. You gonna tell me its gonna get better? BS man. After Katrina they had a chance,,,its over,,people are rebuilding in the slums. University City! WTF! Over 50% you gotta tear down,,thats my thinking. I`m done man. Money people are moving like a mofo. Why do I have to stay? PHUC this,,it ain`t worth it. I`m so sick of uneducated mutha phucas its not even funny. All these mexicans? WTF,,,get tha phuc. I gotta go or I`m gonna miss the train too! Blacks from seriously bad places in private schools? No way bro. I`m out.

ThongMagnet
    Ya know, family , relatives, but in my 39 years, they keep saying its gonna get better, they got it together now. 10 months out! Theres 4.4 billion and not a dime has been spent. They have to have a plan. They have no plan yet. You gonna tell me its gonna get better? BS man. After Katrina they had a chance,,,its over,,people are rebuilding in the slums. University City! WTF! Over 50% you gotta tear down,,thats my thinking. I`m done man. Money people are moving like a mofo. Why do I have to stay? PHUC this,,it ain`t worth it. I`m so sick of uneducated mutha phucas its not even funny. All these mexicans? WTF,,,get tha phuc. I gotta go or I`m gonna miss the train too! Blacks from seriously bad places in private schools? No way bro. I`m out.
    Try Reno, Nevada I'd be out of there too if I was you.

HOSS
    Will do tomorrow bro,,thanks.