Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JET FEST 2006 is on AGAIN at SunRise Beach

OldFaithful Squirter
    HEY Ya'll we are getting JET FEST organized again for the best JET BOAT gathering party in South Texas. Once again it will be held at Sun Rise Beach! The year through the SunRise Beach has new owners whom are 110% more enthusiastic about this great jet boat event.
    Check out their website at www.sunrisebeachtx.com for more info about Sunrise Beach and the great jet boat party "Jet Fest at Sunrise Beach". Jeff and Melinda Bernsen are the owners of Sunrise Beach and both are complete jet boat enthusiasts, so we are working with them to make this event even better than the past events. So make sure you mark your calenders for September 1-4, and check out their website for even more info.
    We hope to see you all there, and bring friends.
    thanks Kelly Craven
    361-701-8657

mrgoslow
    no posts! even more exciting!

DUECE'SDAD
    how far is this from san antonio ? ?? we have a race there on saturday the 2nd

Liberator TJ1984
    Deuce, it's about 1 1/2 hours south of S.A> on 37 to Mathis exit ....about 80 mi. or so total from Down Town SA....
    Keep checkin back in ...there will be lot's more info to follow I'm sure

OldFaithful Squirter
    Hey Dueces Dad, heck ya come and join us! It is only an hour south of San Antonio to the Sunrise Beach. It is a great hot boat gathering, this is our 9th year to do it and it only gets bigger and better every year! So tell your friends and come on, we have had a few from Oklahoma here before. One dude came from Norman to the last two events, look forward to seeing ya there.
    thanks Kelly Craven

bp
    hey kelly, it was great meeting ya saturday. too bad your deal isn't 1500 miles closer to where i am, i'd drop in thanks for the invite sat night too, but i was done in...

OldFaithful Squirter
    hey kelly, it was great meeting ya saturday. too bad your deal isn't 1500 miles closer to where i am, i'd drop in thanks for the invite sat night too, but i was done in...
    You bet, sorry we can't get you guys down here more often. Who knows maybe we can get an IHBA race held at Sunrise Beach one day?? Glad you all had a good time at the pits and stay in touch. kcravenswp@aol.com
    thanks

copterzach
    To the Top................................Zach

olbiezer
    when u guys going to have something over in east tex? ,,,,,,u always have meets too far from mississippi for me to go........guess that why you call it texas ***boats lol

olbiezer
    where is palistine? also do u have to run mufferlers? or insets at least? :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast