Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flights On Delay

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like the planes will be delayed tonight. LAX, S.D. and Burbank are effected by a power outage in Palmdale and no ground traffic allowed
    just watched the aerial shots on the news, the planes are all sitting and waiting :yuk:

h2oski2fast
    What's the world coming to when they shut down half of CA because Palmdale doesn't have power? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

3 daytona`s
    Sounds like the planes will be delayed tonight. LAX, S.D. and Burbank are effected by a power outage in Palmdale and no ground traffic allowed
    just watched the aerial shots on the news, the planes are all sitting and waiting :yuk:
    Rich if you take a big deep breath and think about this,if this is the most inconvient problem you encounter in your life.I`d say good

mbrown2
    Anybody have new info on this as I am waiting for a plane in AZ to go to Burbank and so far it will delayed 30min....
    Afroman's hood takes out the airlines...

Trailer Park Casanova
    Watching the news,, nothin yet,, called work,, they have no info yet either.
    An all time record day for power generation and transmission in So Cali.
    2 generators tripped offline at Castaic,, catastropic failure, they'll have to be overhauled.

lewiville
    iam in vegas and staying in vegas. what do I do with my kids?

JetBoatRich
    Rich if you take a big deep breath and think about this,if this is the most inconvient problem you encounter in your life.I`d say good
    That is the positive way to look at it

J540
    Wife and I saw it going to Sams Club. It was a white truck Chevy s10 it looked like, they said it was going 100mph down (south) on 10th st west and and well right across from sams club, and the AV mall it took out a utility pole and it was a BIG one too, Like two feet in dia, He got out and walked away we saw him he didn't look bad but He had a little SPLANING To do LUCY to Mr, sheriff. who did not look to HAPPY. they were putting up a new one 2 hr,s ago.

blown dough
    Wife and I saw it going to Sams Club. It was a white truck Chevy s10 it looked like, they said it was going 100mph down (south) on 10th st west and and well right across from sams club, and the AV mall it took out a utility pole and it was a BIG one too, Like two feet in dia, He got out and walked away we saw him he didn't look bad but He had a little SPLANING To do LUCY to Mr, sheriff. who did not look to HAPPY. they were putting up a new one 2 hr,s ago.
    You live in the AV apparently, yeah our power has flickered about three times this afternoon. If I have to reset the clocks one more time I'm goin scream

a catered life
    i guess the moral to this is AV rules the world

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast