Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Circle boats for sale?

WannabeRacing
    I am uncertain how I became the circle boat dealer, but I get about two people a month looking for a circle boat. I have seen some of your boats for sale around here and other places, and would love an up-to-date list of boats for sale, features and prices so I can tell these people when they ask. Mostly SS stuff, Some PS stuff, or something that could be throw together with a small block and run SE.
    Since you guys have way better contacts than I do, I really look forward to your info. Thanks in advance.

Sherpa
    I'm looking for a used k boat in the california, az, or NV area...
    can you hook me up? I'd like a B-boat since that is what all the cool guys
    have.
    --Sherpa

cowboybob
    I am uncertain how I became the circle boat dealer, but I get about two people a month looking for a circle boat. I have seen some of your boats for sale around here and other places, and would love an up-to-date list of boats for sale, features and prices so I can tell these people when they ask. Mostly SS stuff, Some PS stuff, or something that could be throw together with a small block and run SE.
    Since you guys have way better contacts than I do, I really look forward to your info. Thanks in advance.
    You have a Mold, isn't anyone interested in New Hulls?????????????

SERIOUS ISSUES
    SS-33 is for sale....
    $15 K Turnkey or separate hull/motor etc.
    Please PM with any questions...
    Thanks

WannabeRacing
    Why would you want to sell this deal?
    http://www.buzzzmiller.com/33b.jpg
    Ya just get the thing working and then you put it up for sale? Are you related to Mouser?
    O.K. What is the price with you taking the engine out and leaving everything else as is?
    (Not sure anyone would want that boat, cuz rumor has it that Newton touched it. But I can ask around anyway. :rollside: )

mouzer
    Thats MOUZER with a ZZZZZ not a sss,i know of a 2 ss beezers less motors but im not telling! put it in the spam section (WANTED) when i was looking for a ss hull, i did it that way and had about 5 PM"S from drivers who had a hull laying around!

WannabeRacing
    Hey, thanks for the correction. I of all people should not miss a "Z" in a name when I have three of them in mine.
    Sorry about that, I will remember the Z from now on.
    Thanks for the heads up too.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Why would you want to sell this deal?
    http://www.buzzzmiller.com/33b.jpg
    Ya just get the thing working and then you put it up for sale? Are you related to Mouser?
    O.K. What is the price with you taking the engine out and leaving everything else as is?
    (Not sure anyone would want that boat, cuz rumor has it that Newton touched it. But I can ask around anyway. :rollside: )
    Two boats too many! Can't race 2 of them anymore. My Dad passed away and I'm running the tranny shop now, can't seem to make many races these days so its time for one of them to find a new home. The 33 boat is outstanding boat after 3 years of fine tuning! I'd take $9K for everything less motor.....

SUI-CY-COLE
    ive seen three different types of beezers for sale on craigslist under boats for the east bay...very reasonable also..

GofastRacer
    ive seen three different types of beezers for sale on craigslist under boats for the east bay...very reasonable also..
    Beezers or Bisemeyers???..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast