Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: why do they hate us??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why does israel hide weapons depots behind arab villages, have you ever read the talmud? perhaps you should read up on it.
    Like you've read it? Riiiiiiiiight

SmokinLowriderSS
    HO, the great know it all has spoken, have you taken the people that I posted to task yet you twat?
    I'm still waitin g blown:
    "Explain to us now why Hezbollah is justified in cowering behind women and children"

Old Texan
    HO, the great know it all has spoken, have you taken the people that I posted to task yet you twat?
    Take Paul Craig Roberts to "Task"?
    Blown your "Liberal Think Tank Bloggers" don't listen which is essential in taking them to "Task". They just reply with more fairyland rhetoric about the great utopia they envision after their "islamic mates" bring down the system. Most of those you quote are still are under the influence of the 60's-70's psychodelic anti establishment movement either as actual partcipants or their LSD effected offspring.
    Now get along and make sure Cindy Sheehan has her Birkenstocks on the right feet......

Blown 472
    Like you've read it? Riiiiiiiiight
    I have read enough of it. Have you?

TopCat
    I have read enough of it. Have you? I've read it, and I still read it, but now its right before I wipe!

Blown 472
    I've read it, and I still read it, but now its right before I wipe!
    Could you tell us the parts about the gentiels??

EmpirE231
    I think what hezbollah did to provoke all the actions going on right now is wrong!! even though they might have some justifications along those actions since their own people have been being killed and kidnapped for a while now!! .... but for anyone to support the way isreal has lashed out on lebanon is a dumb ass! no matter which way you put it! lebanons infastructure has been demolished.... $$$$$$$$$$ of damages to a country that is still rebuilding from its civil war. lebanon should be a country that is looked over and protected since it is the only country in the arab reigon with population of over 50% christians ..... I guess I have a biased opinion though since I am lebanese.... and I am catholic .... and bombs are falling everyday next to my "INNOCENT" family / relatives/ friends over there.... and the fact that my mom and sister in law had to flee lebanon to syria 5 days ago so they can make it back home to us (they were there visiting family and my sick grandmother)! some of you people are heartless .... guess your opinion wont change until your family is placed in danger! a lil background on me.. I am conservative ... and voted for GW ... and think he is a good prez ... but for this animal style attack that isreal is pounding into lebanon... and for no end put to that yet? when the only reason isreal is so powerful and acts without consequence is because of being backed by the U.S. .... I think it's bullshit. I agree 100% that groups like hezbollah should be disarmed... but how do they expect lebanon to do that when they have no strong military power to do so and fear going into another civil war? .... turn on your satilite news stations... try checking the arab stations.... and see the bodies of 4yr old kids being picked through the rubble... and then think? is isreal over-reacting?

uclahater
    I think what hezbollah did to provoke all the actions going on right now is wrong!! even though they might have some justifications along those actions since their own people have been being killed and kidnapped for a while now!! .... but for anyone to support the way isreal has lashed out on lebanon is a dumb ass! no matter which way you put it! lebanons infastructure has been demolished.... $$$$$$$$$$ of damages to a country that is still rebuilding from its civil war. lebanon should be a country that is looked over and protected since it is the only country in the arab reigon with population of over 50% christians ..... I guess I have a biased opinion though since I am lebanese.... and I am catholic .... and bombs are falling everyday next to my "INNOCENT" family / relatives/ friends over there.... and the fact that my mom and sister in law had to flee lebanon to syria 5 days ago so they can make it back home to us (they were there visiting family and my sick grandmother)! some of you people are heartless .... guess your opinion wont change until your family is placed in danger! a lil background on me.. I am conservative ... and voted for GW ... and think he is a good prez ... but for this animal style attack that isreal is pounding into lebanon... and for no end put to that yet? when the only reason isreal is so powerful and acts without consequence is because of being backed by the U.S. .... I think it's bullshit. I agree 100% that groups like hezbollah should be disarmed... but how do they expect lebanon to do that when they have no strong military power to do so and fear going into another civil war? .... turn on your satilite news stations... try checking the arab stations.... and see the bodies of 4yr old kids being picked through the rubble... and then think? is isreal over-reacting?
    Sorry to here about your family, and I hope they remain safe.
    I love the way Israel respond when someone F***s with them. You start a fight with them, and they kick ASS. The hezbollah group needs to be taken down, and thats whats happening.

Blown 472
    Sorry to hear about your family I hope they come thru this ok, but you are barking up the wrong tree here, nothing but white supremacist's and a rab haters here.

Old Texan
    I sympathize with you and your family. I have a good friend who was born in Lebanon and pretty much brought his whole extended family here in the late 70' and 80's. He lost some kinfolk during the civil war and was quite adamant then that something needed to be done to rid Leb. of the rebels and the fear they created.
    I don't think anyone here is trying to justify Israeli actions but more from the point, Hezbollah needs to be wiped out and purged from Lebanon. It's a true shame that a modern country has been devastated and basically destroyed from all standpoints by the radical islamic plague.
    My point anyway has been why do these cowards take refuge among the innocent? Of course when the bombing starts Hezbollah no doubt heads to the high ground leaving the innocents to face the devastation.
    Earlier I talked about "hate" and Blown could not or actually would not admit this to be a problem. In my opinion the actions of the radicals continues to prove their hate for all humanity by insanely perpetuating this war/conflict with Israel. They poke the tiger until he lashes out and often it's the innocent bystander rather then the intended target that gets hurt. You mention the US or other outside country should provide aid and means to rid Leb of Hezbollah. If we stepped in we would be received in the manner we are criticized for in Iraq. Liberal and radical Islamic world fury over the US butting into others business. Unfortunately there is no answer in sight and it is probably going to get far worse before it gets better. Even if Israel is stopped this time or even destroyed, the real problem will continue and resurface as long as the radical islamic movement is still breathing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast