Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: why do they hate us??

OutCole'd
    I would imagine they'd pounce and kill every Jew? And retrospectively the Jews would probably do the same to them. What's frustrating is that this could have been solved any time within the last 50 years just by honoring a treaty. Now, most likely, the world will be split into halves (christians vs muslims) and world war will prevail. For less real eastate than the King ranch.
    I disagree that by anyone sticking to a treaty, things would be peacefull in the Middle East, There is a hatred so deep I don't see anything ever changing that.
    But to each there own.

Poster X
    Well, we should have honored the treaty. At least then (if it didn't work) this war would be justified and quick. All this time has allowed so many splinter groups to pop up it can't be stopped or fought in any traditional fashion.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I would imagine they'd pounce and kill every Jew? And retrospectively the Jews would probably do the same to them.
    Now, AFTER all the Jews have been slaughtered by the terrorists, just how do you figure there are any LEFT to pounce back????????
    There isn't any way you can POSSIBLY (sanely) believe that if the palistineans were all disarmed, and kept that way, that there'd be a mirror slaughter by the Israelis............................ :argue:

Poster X
    They have shown resonance in preemptive acts. I have no reason to believe different. Either way, it's a ridiculous speculation. Neither ever have been, or ever will be, disarmed.

SmokinLowriderSS
    So, you want to put forth a hypothetical, then deny the possibility as you are forced to eat it..... as usual. Ho hummmm.
    They have been shown, by history to make pre-emptive acts AGAINST GANGEROUS FOES WHO ARE ACTIVELY THREATENING THEM.
    If you are so stupid as to have someone threaten, in front of you, to cut you up with their knife they are holding, AND YOU LET5 THEM BEFORE YOU ACT TO STOP/PREVENT IT, then you deserve to die of stupidity. A direct understood threat like that demands pre-emptive action.
    Just what was pre-emptive about the current re-invasion of the west bank?? I mean, the last couple months of rocket strikes and suicide bombers disregarded of course ......

Poster X
    So, you want to put forth a hypothetical, then deny the possibility as you are forced to eat it..... as usual. Ho hummmm.
    I put forth no hypothetical preponderance of such inanity. I responded to a question. If you are going to try and pretend you're smart (although it's far too late) at least read the thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678