Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robbed, Part 2

126driver
    Your not going to believe it. My trailer got broke into again and they finished taking everything they missed last time. Basically, my tool chests which also had in it three props, three sets of gears (including the 12's I just bought from Rexone and never used), probably around a grand worth of new AN fittings and misc. stainless hose. Every damned tool that I own. We did everthing the cops told us to: we tripled the floodlights in the yard, called the precinct and asked for a "patrol watch", and put locks on that are "shrouded" so they can't be cut with bolt cutters. I started also locking the handle lock and the dead bolt lock on the trailer in addition to the new padlock. They cut the clasp off of the door and pried the door open. And broke a window out of my trailer, just for fun I suppose. Guess I'll just leave my trailer unlocked so when they steal my stuff at least I won't have to make repairs. And I'm now finding out that I'm woefully underinsured so I'll get about a nickel on the dollar.
    What the hell am I supposed to do? Sleep in the trailer with my gun every night? I can't park a 44' trailer in front of my house or in my back yard. The cops said they just poison dogs nowadays, that if they want to get in they will. They suggested that we hire off-duty police officers for surveillance, but god-damn. We're struggling enough as it is right now with this shitty economy. The cop said it would be pretty pricey, so I guess that I either pay now or pay later. Those assholes will probably just throw my props and gears in a pile, next to my distributor they got last time. Or maybe sell it to some dumb**** for $25 bucks.

sgdiv7
    Damn Scott, sorry to hear this again, damn.
    lotta years back I read that this store owner was tired of being broke into so he electrify the door on the inside, when they steped inside Wham. Fried the sob. Out come of trial was not gulity.

GofastRacer
    Man, sure am sorry to hear that, that's real FKN shame, if I can help in anyway, let me know!!..When's the next Glendale swap meet???, may find some of it there!!.......

Sangster
    126....Thats the shits... Even if they catch these assholes..The worst thing that will happen to them is a Possession of stolen property charge..big whooppie....wish you the best in this matter for sure...

SS126,
    I just can't believe you got hit again. So sorry to here the news.
    If we lived any closer I would offer my side yard to you. Plenty of room.
    I sincerly hope this whole deal works out for you. If their is anything I could do let me know.
    Morg.

Scott, Sorry to hear you got hit AGAIN! we should bring back the way of the old West where they rounded up a posse, hunted 'em down and hung 'em or Middle Eastern way of justice, get caught for stealing you loose a hand. These guys are the lowest form of scum and should be delt with accordingly. burningm

superdave013
    Now that sucks the bog one. Time to keep an eye out for RH rotation parts.
    What's really ****ed is you mostlikely know these punks!

Blown 472
    Is there anyway you could set up a camera?? x10 makes some small kick ass cameras that I think have motion sensors on them and you could run it to a vcr to get them on film???

MikeF
    Someone's gotta find them and put their genitals into a vice and twist away! eek!
    I'd say they are from your area and do this on a regular basis. Have the police said that there are similar thefts in your area, or from criminals they have caught in the past?
    WEAK!

Jordy
    Even if you got them on film though, you'd have tape of someone stealing your shit and that's about it. Most those cameras won't pick up much more than shadowy figures in the dark, unless by chance you could get a license plate in the shot and then be able to make it out...
    Scott, you're more than welcome to park it at my house, 32nd St and Cactus, although it sounds like they pretty much got everything already... What a bummer and I'm sorry to hear it. If I can help out at all, just let me know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast