Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: San Diego peeps, question for you

JetBoatRich
    I wouldn't drive two hours to go to Castaic either.
    CASTAIC SUCKS

HALLETT BOY
    CASTAIC SUCKS
    What he said ! I got a ticket for speeding there recently... there are more patrol boats on the water than the public !

H20 Toie
    What he said ! I got a ticket for speeding there recently... there are more patrol boats on the water than the public !
    I don't have to worry about speeding, i had a patrol boat just follow me around last time

H20 Toie
    I wouldn't drive two hours to go to Castaic either.
    Ditto

LUVNLIFE
    Funny we both live here and say that. We moved here just to be close to a lake. That was pre HTM inccident. You could go up and pull off a few speed runs, hang out even with a few boat sodas and there was no prob. The only people they messed with were ones that were out of control or being stupid. We live five miles from the ramp and haven't been there for at least a couple of years now.

dmontzsta
    It seems like it is coming down to...Save all the one day lake trip money up, after a couple of skipped one day trips, it pays for a trip to the river. The river trips are the most memorable.

riverroyal
    el cap and san vicente are ok ,but you have to get there before 6 am in the summer,otherwise it sells out.We did perris a couple times,its a big mundo bowl of soup.Actually Elsinore was our fav spot.The water is green but it wont make you sick,party cove there can be fun,its warm out in the summer,and the rules arent crazy,if you can deal with some white trash and dumb jetski owners then its fun.We did local stuff for years and finally gave up,now the boat never leaves Havasu.I had high hopes for Diamond Valley lake,but politics got involved,now its not open for our style boating.Fresh water boating and socal San Diego living is tough...by the way,no offense to anyone on the white trash /jetski stuff :rollside:

TOBTEK
    el cap and san vicente are ok ,but you have to get there before 6 am in the summer,otherwise it sells out.We did perris a couple times,its a big mundo bowl of soup.Actually Elsinore was our fav spot.The water is green but it wont make you sick,party cove there can be fun,its warm out in the summer,and the rules arent crazy,if you can deal with some white trash and dumb jetski owners then its fun.We did local stuff for years and finally gave up,now the boat never leaves Havasu.I had high hopes for Diamond Valley lake,but politics got involved,now its not open for our style boating.Fresh water boating and socal San Diego living is tough...by the way,no offense to anyone on the white trash /jetski stuff :rollside:
    none taken since I now have your old JetSki......you homo Hey now that the Rhino reg is handled, I can start hamering you for the jetski pinkslip.......

riverroyal
    none taken since I now have your old JetSki......you homo Hey now that the Rhino reg is handled, I can start hamering you for the jetski pinkslip.......
    those are for FAGS,,,I need some info on the ski,Im not sure what though,vin and CFs I guess,was there a reg in the ski,near the gas tank,I cant remember.Let me ask the wifey,I think we got the new reg paper work last month.what a pain in the ass

Sotally Tober
    What about Hodges. I remember it being a larger lake than San V and El Cap when I use to live in Escondido. Especially now that it is full. I do not know if they will let your ***boats on though. I believe it was also a 35 mph. It might be just for fishing. Just an idea.
    I guess I'm lucky in the NW with large lakes around that are about an hour to get to. Not to crowded. I just have to put up with the friggen winter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast