Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: San Diego peeps, question for you

Ziggy
    What about Hodges. I remember it being a larger lake than San V and El Cap when I use to live in Escondido. Especially now that it is full. I do not know if they will let your ***boats on though. I believe it was also a 35 mph. It might be just for fishing. Just an idea.
    I guess I'm lucky in the NW with large lakes around that are about an hour to get to. Not to crowded. I just have to put up with the friggen winter.
    Hodges can be done but its not worth spending any time on.....35 limit, and now they probably watch for noise closely. Not for swimming. :yuk:
    My boat stays in AZ...if I'm going for water fun around here we go to the beach....I won't allow my boat and moreover my trailer to even hear the word salt.

Moe_Havi
    Silverwood and Elsinore. Perris sucks. F..in peehold and the le's are itching to bust you. Huge tickets for unopened suds. Yea, that's unopened.
    Moe

ROZ
    Summerlove would take "cream puff" (19ft flat bottom) to Hodges time to time... No contact and 35mph speed limit... Not so bad if you're just out to lounge and float...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123