Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was burning?

Ziggy
    Saturday late afternoon I saw smoke coming from the lake(Havi)....very grey smoke.
    Hard to pinpoint the location but from where I was I'd say it was sorta close to the river entrance .
    Anyone have an idea what went up?

JB in so cal
    OutColed was bbq'ing whale

ChumpChange
    A 42' Fountain. :cry: :idea: :idea:
    There's another thread around here. I think titled "Boat Burns" or something along the lines.

catman-do
    Im not sure about Saturday, but the Fountain was burning on Friday. As we passed it was just north of Windsor launch ramps.

Big Kahunaa
    a plane crashed and burned up here in the valley on saturday

AZKC
    It was so hot the water started burning

Jyruiz
    Saturday late afternoon I saw smoke coming from the lake(Havi)....very grey smoke.
    Hard to pinpoint the location but from where I was I'd say it was sorta close to the river entrance .
    I don't know, but you and Karl should have come out on Thursday, the storm never showed and it was a great day to be on the water.

Ziggy
    I don't know, but you and Karl should have come out on Thursday, the storm never showed and it was a great day to be on the water.
    I got on the water around 2 and was out til 7:45ish...........Awesome afternoon.....daughter got towed on the tube from nearly Thompson bay to Steamboat, something I'd normally never even consider but that day never one wake to deal with.
    I saw you on Friday afternoon, you blasted off right in front of me.

Jyruiz
    I got on the water around 2 and was out til 7:45ish...........Awesome afternoon.....daughter got towed on the tube from nearly Thompson bay to Steamboat, something I'd normally never even consider but that day never one wake to deal with.
    I saw you on Friday afternoon, you blasted off right in front of me.
    I know, Thursday was real mellow. We were in Steamboat till around 1:30pm and then headed down the the channel for lunch, never made it back to Steamboat after that, kicked it under the bridge. I did not go out on the water on Friday, we decided to take a break after 4 straight days on the water. Must have been somebody with a similar colors on there boat.

Ziggy
    I know, Thursday was real mellow. We were in Steamboat till around 1:30pm and then headed down the the channel for lunch, never made it back to Steamboat after that, kicked it under the bridge. I did not go out on the water on Friday, we decided to take a break after 4 straight days on the water. Must have been somebody with a similar colors on there boat.
    Similar colors??? you think? I could be wrong, I spent so much time on the water too.....days started to blur together.
    Friday was just like Thursday to my surprise......Daughter insisted to be towed from Steamboat to Cattail.....again, no boats to deal with, it kinda surprised me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast