Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging Rockit-Man

DCBob
    Hey Wayne, sorry I missed you on Sunday @ B2B. Did ya get to run? I just wanted to say thanks for sending the prop down w/Carlos and thanks again for stepping up on the motor repairs and parts. I appriciate the way you made it right even though you were under no obligation to do so. Way to go Wayne. See ya at the river

acatitude
    cmon bob get that thing going....looking forward to some lunch runs followin you around .

Dimarco21
    cmon bob get that thing going....looking forward to some lunch runs followin you around .
    Yeah. What he said

acatitude
    lets plan a lunch run.... look forward to seeing the new bigger badder ass v-drive also Phil... berryessa is a for sure..

abraman1326
    The more I hear about Wayne the more I like. Even though he leaves the good stuff in the truck, at least he's a man of his word and made things right w/ you DCBob. That's something you don't see too much anymore.
    Anyone going to make the "End of an Era" party at Berryessa. Aug. 19-20. I know we'll definetly be there on at least Sat if we don't make it up for both days. I am still in shock that the bridge is closing. If anyone wants to make it, and not have to drive home Sat night, you'd be more than welcome to use our spare bed or couch. Just let me know...
    BRA

Rock-it man
    Im here !!!! Did not get out of Sacto till 8pm on Sun so stopped for the night nad made it home mon. Thanks BOB !! for the good words. Buying a used boat can be a crap shoot in a lot of cases but not with me I have always stood by my word .
    WOW !!! was it hot at the B2B .I was not ready for the heat and humidity and again I left the good stuff in the truck ,never expected it ,I was jetted all wrong best I could get was 5700 RPM and my best run was only 95 mph
    still won my class as everyone was way down on power.Had I known I would at least had some smaller pitch props with me and some jets to ajust for the temp there, it felt worse than it was at Havasu. Sure had a great time though and met some great people. Get that boat on the water you are dragging your feet !!!!!!!!
    Thanks Wayne

NICE PAIR
    Yeah. What he said
    "Yeah,What he said," N shit :rollside:

N shit
    Way to go RIM

DCBob
    "Yeah,What he said," N shit :rollside:
    Yeah...what they said n-shit :rollside:
    Ken good to see ya @ B2B what a hot mofo :sqeyes:
    It looks like the motor is going in next Tuesday thanks to Nice Pair n Dr Phil :rollside: Not to long now for the purple one :lightsabe

hot4teacher
    Hey Wayne, thanks for the shade and the misters!!! It was nice hanging with you and your family!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast