Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place to stay in Parker

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Hi All, where is the best place to stay in Parker, if you want to rent a room, trailer or cabin etc..

h2oski2fast
    Nautical Inn

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Nautical Inn
    Not Havasu...Parker Strip....

FASTJTBT
    Blue Water Or Jt's At The Keys/ What Weekend? I Will Be At Blue Water With My Turbo Deal 4/ 5/6 Of Aug

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Rent a house in the keys

SCR INC
    Try Mike Mac,s joint on the water... Think he is more into the family water ski crowd but he has water front with doc's.. Rod what weekend are you coming up.. I have a little place that would work...
    Scott.

HefeRaton
    Blue Water is where we always stay and we really like it there. I've never tried JT's at the keys is it nice?

Lightning
    Blue Water is where we always stay and we really like it there. I've never tried JT's at the keys is it nice?
    I've never stayed there, but whenever I go by there seems to be a lot people there. Boat parking is limited though and many people side tie.....
    We just spent a week in parker and rented a house in the keys, which worked out great. I've stayed at the Bluewater as well, which is the way to go if you are doing a weekend. Try to get a room on the ground floor so you can walk off your patio straight to your boat.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Blue Water Or Jt's At The Keys/ What Weekend? I Will Be At Blue Water With My Turbo Deal 4/ 5/6 Of Aug
    I was thinking that same weekend, went online and Bluewater says they are all full??? In fact it seems like everytime I have ever tried to get a room there, they are always full???

LAFD
    stayed at jts a couple weeks ago not to bad pretty nice place air conditioning pumps pretty good and nice people that run it. dock space is first come first serve and will it maybe 3 boats at 20 foot a piece.also have rented a house in the keys and that was pretty sweet to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast