Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place to stay in Parker

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    stayed at jts a couple weeks ago not to bad pretty nice place air conditioning pumps pretty good and nice people that run it. dock space is first come first serve and will it maybe 3 boats at 20 foot a piece.also have rented a house in the keys and that was pretty sweet to.
    Do they have a web site?

HefeRaton
    I was thinking that same weekend, went online and Bluewater says they are all full??? In fact it seems like everytime I have ever tried to get a room there, they are always full???
    We always reserve our rooms well in advance and by the end of our trip we will already decide when we are going back and make reservations before we leave. We were suppose to leave today for Blue Water, but cancelled our reservations this morning.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Try Mike Mac,s joint on the water... Think he is more into the family water ski crowd but he has water front with doc's.. Rod what weekend are you coming up.. I have a little place that would work...
    Scott.
    Aug 5-6..

Mrs. casean
    We'll be out there! We have our trailer at Big Bend on the Cali side. IF You can't find anything that works for you, they do have rooms there but I'm not sure if any are avail... worth a try if you hit a dead end.

LAFD
    Do they have a web site?
    not that i could find only found a number. rooms where decent the one we stayed in was pretty big and had to beds. it was 130 a night.

Stiletto24
    We store our trailer at Echo Lodge Cali side just up from the old Sundance, (760) 663-4931 They rent mobile homes and trailers, riverfront. Dont know the $$ though.

SCR INC
    Aug 5-6..
    DONE DEAL.... Keys two. we have 2 dock's and a sandy beach so if you want to leave her in the water or we have a indoor shop about a 1/2 mile up the road that has plenty of room for your shiat at night. Were flying out of Corona this Friday 7/28 for a guys trip.. Going to see if we cant go blow everything up. My 21 ' Rayson is getting a tune up... Springs , lifters , bearings and a fresh blower like i do every year so it continues to be turn key hot rod. We have a few other boats so no worries @ all. Bring race gas and beer ... I got the rest covered!!!
    Scott.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    DONE DEAL.... Keys two. we have 2 dock's and a sandy beach so if you want to leave her in the water or we have a indoor shop about a 1/2 mile up the road that has plenty of room for your shiat at night. Were flying out of Corona this Friday 7/28 for a guys trip.. Going to see if we cant go blow everything up. My 21 ' Rayson is getting a tune up... Springs , lifters , bearings and a fresh blower like i do every year so it continues to be turn key hot rod. We have a few other boats so no worries @ all. Bring race gas and beer ... I got the rest covered!!!
    Scott.
    Sweet!!!! you da man......sounds like a plan...Thanks

LAFD
    Scott.
    is your shop a big ass building on riverside?

SCR INC
    is your shop a big ass building on riverside?
    Its up the block from the Mexican restraunt. Two story on Right with fenced yard.. You are thinking of Richard Hamonds I think..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast