Thread: sanger

ss396
    is there any sanger v drive clubs i just bought my first v drive

Sangerboy
    No clubs specifically for Sanger's that I'm aware of ( How about you Brodie? do you know of any?) I'm thinking of starting one though, you have to be a sucker for a pretty face and then learn that others perform better. But you still keep the pretty one

CircleJerk
    Thanks guys, this fellow will make a great ambassador for flats if we can just get him thinking of a flat similar to a hydro but without training sponsons-wheels! And take it eash the first few laps.....

daddy b
    I've heard of a Sanger Reunion the last couple of years, somewhere here in north or central California. Somebody must know something, never heard how it went, who showed, etc. I heard about on the jet forum. Hope that helps. :supp:

jwboat905
    I've heard of a Sanger Reunion the last couple of years, somewhere here in north or central California. Somebody must know something, never heard how it went, who showed, etc. I heard about on the jet forum. Hope that helps. :supp:
    ya there was one mabye 2 years ago havent heard of anything since. it was at orwood resort on the delta near breentwood,ca. didnt go but heard there was alot of boats. ski to race.

connell50
    There was one last Sept. at Lake Yosemite. There were quite a few boats and Sanger built a replica of Climax. I haven't heard of another one coming up.