Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: If anybody is looking for a smoking deal on a house in Corona......

Cole Trickle
    I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
    I wanted to pass along this opprotunity to our fellow members.
    He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
    http://www.dankaatz.com/listings/mvzcneso23hv.shtml
    I have been to the house and it is NICE!!
    New paint,windows and doors.
    New Patio,outdoor barbeque island and fire pit.
    1/2 court basketball
    etc...
    The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
    If I was still in the market I would be all over this like white on rice.
    Good luck with the Sale Dan!!!!!!

Ivan Dan
    I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
    I wanted to pass along this opprotunity to our fellow members.
    He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
    http://www.dankaatz.com/listings/mvzcneso23hv.shtml
    I have been to the house and it is NICE!!
    New paint,windows and doors.
    New Patio,outdoor barbeque island and fire pit.
    1/2 court basketball
    etc...
    The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
    If I was still in the market I would be all over this like white on rice.
    Good luck with the Sale Dan!!!!!!
    Thanks Brandin! Appreciate the nice words.....I am ready to make someone a SUPER deal. PM me!

PBOCOP
    what kind of harley ? did it sell ?

Riverkid
    Nice house Dan. That should go quick. After looking at the link, I've seen you at the races many times!

Jbb
    a whole half acre for 639k........

Ivan Dan
    a whole half acre for 639k........
    As you've mentioned in another thread recently though.... us So Cal'ers would DIE of the humidity back there in the sticks where you are though. :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    what kind of harley ? did it sell ?
    Not yet....here it is Harley (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...64#post2069564)!

TRUMP TIGHT
    So...:idea: smokin deal huh...:idea: maybe smokin enough to fall into our price range?

Ivan Dan
    So...:idea: smokin deal huh...:idea: maybe smokin enough to fall into our price range?
    It's a smokin deal.....but not THAT smokin! :crossx:

Jbb
    As you've mentioned in another thread recently though.... us So Cal'ers would DIE of the humidity back there in the sticks where you are though. :crossx:
    You could buy a lot of acres,air conditioners,and de-humidifiers for 639k though.... ...But then I guess you would get really homesick for the traffic,smog,Illegals,long waits at hospitals,gangs,thefts,ect,ect....So I guess you are right...
    I hope the real estate market continues towards stability and or growth......on account of all the ballers who cashed in on ridiculous,over inflated values....and bought a bunch of toys......but worry not.....there are always people with checkbook[ ] in hand willing to offer pennies on the dollar .....when the bottom falls out....er.....I mean IF the bottom drops out...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast