Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If anybody is looking for a smoking deal on a house in Corona......

Ivan Dan
    You could buy a lot of acres,air conditioners,and de-humidifiers for 639k though.... ...But then I guess you would get really homesick for the traffic,smog,Illegals,long waits at hospitals,gangs,thefts,ect,ect....So I guess you are right...
    I sure could buy a lot of those things but I would still be living in BFE. Gangs? I don't live in the barrio! Long wait at the hospital? HA HA You are joking about this I hope. :argue: :220v:
    I would REALLY miss being only 20-30 minutes from the beach, 45 minutes from the mountains, an hour from the desert, and 3 1/2 hours from Havasu. :crossx:
    I hope the real estate market continues towards stability and or growth......on account of all the ballers who cashed in on ridiculous,over inflated values....and bought a bunch of toys......but worry not.....there are always people with checkbook[ ] in hand willing to offer pennies on the dollar .....when the bottom falls out....er.....I mean IF the bottom drops out...
    The real estate market will rebound eventually and the prices will go even higher than they are today. I don't believe the "the bubble will burst" or "the bottom will fall out" but we are defnitely in for some stabilization.

DeeCandyBar
    2,000 sf in corona for $630k

Ivan Dan
    2,000 sf in corona for $630k
    Hard to believe I know.....BUT a house on my street closed escrow on July 3rd for $630,000 that was only 1500 sq/ft on a much smaller lot than mine. So mine is priced really well.
    My House (http://www.trackmy.com/flyer@listing..._MLSNO=FCB6814)

djunkie
    Shit, if that house was in my neck of the woods it would be an easy $1.1 mil+. I'm looking at a 1000sq.ft. 2 bed 1 bath on a 6500 sq.ft. lot for $610k. :cry:

Ivan Dan
    Shit, if that house was in my neck of the woods it would be an easy $1.1 mil+. I'm looking at a 1000sq.ft. 2 bed 1 bath on a 6500 sq.ft. lot for $610k. :cry:
    Come out here to Corona and I'll sell ya my house for $620,000. <----smoking deal

Cole Trickle
    If you sell that place for 600K we are gonna have to fight!!!! :crossx:
    I still think it's one hell of a deal and someone needs to take a look before it's gone.
    Dan I am going to forward this info to Mark and have him spread it around with his Mortgage buddies.

superduty
    I can't find anywhere the amount of rooms in this house. How many rooms????

Cole Trickle
    I can't find anywhere the amount of rooms in this house. How many rooms????
    3 Bed Rooms
    2 Baths
    There is enough room to do one hell of an addition if need be.

Nord
    I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
    I wanted to pass along this opprotunity to our fellow members.
    He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
    http://www.dankaatz.com/listings/mvzcneso23hv.shtml
    I have been to the house and it is NICE!!
    New paint,windows and doors.
    New Patio,outdoor barbeque island and fire pit.
    1/2 court basketball
    etc...
    The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
    If I was still in the market I would be all over this like white on rice.
    Good luck with the Sale Dan!!!!!!
    Dude, B............. This is overpriced IMO

Nord
    This is the same price............seems like you get a lot more, and closer to O.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope this works, copy and paste........
    http://www.firstteam.com/nolascoandb...ce=639900&db=0

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast