Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: If anybody is looking for a smoking deal on a house in Corona......

Cole Trickle
    Dude, B............. This is overpriced IMO
    No way
    Granted the market is slow but I almost bought a 1500sq ft house that was half as nice on a smaller plot for 600K(He has spent alot of coin fixing up that house)
    The neighborhood is really nice and the size of the lot is hard to find.
    I got a steal (Thanks to Dan) on my house at 535K and it's only 1700 sq ft on a 9500 sq ft lot and had to dump a decent amount of money to make it look the way it does....... It still needs more
    If I listed my house I wouldn't think of selling it for less than 575K

Nord
    No way
    Granted the market is slow but I almost bought a 1500sq ft house that was half as nice on a smaller plot for 600K(He has spent alot of coin fixing up that house)
    The neighborhood is really nice and the size of the lot is hard to find.
    I got a steal (Thanks to Dan) on my house at 535K and it's only 1700 sq ft on a 9500 sq ft lot and had to dump a decent amount of money to make it look the way it does....... It still needs more
    If I listed my house I wouldn't think of selling it for less than 575K
    There are like 4 houses in that link that are better deals unless I'm missing something......which I may be..........
    I bought my house 4.5 years ago, so I can't really compare price.
    I loved your house and neighborhood.
    Did you look at the link and compare though??
    There is another one............4 bed 3 bath, 2180 sq. foot, pool, big lot, all new flooring, paint, granite counter tops, etc. for 629,900,
    I'm just comparing........thinking about maybe making a move. Thats the only reason why I was drawn to your thread.......

Cole Trickle
    There are like 4 houses in that link that are better deals unless I'm missing something......which I may be..........
    I bought my house 4.5 years ago, so I can't really compare price.
    I loved your house and neighborhood.
    Did you look at the link and compare though??
    There is another one............4 bed 3 bath, 2180 sq. foot, pool, big lot, all new flooring, paint, granite counter tops, etc. for 629,900,
    I'm just comparing........thinking about maybe making a move. Thats the only reason why I was drawn to your thread.......
    Location Location Location....
    Dan Lives off Ontario between me and you by the golf course.From his backyard he has a city lights view.
    The other homes you are talking about are in Norco and Chino.
    I believe the 629K house is on the North side of the 91 over by the 15.

4DAY4PLAY
    I was just checking out the Spam section looking at Ivan Dans Harley (Sweet Bike) and noticed the link at the bottom of his signature.
    I wanted to pass along this opprotunity to our fellow members.
    He has his upgraded house on almost an 1/2 acre lot for sale for 639K!!!(It says he will make someone a great deal if they don't have an agent)
    http://www.dankaatz.com/listings/mvzcneso23hv.shtml
    I have been to the house and it is NICE!!
    New paint,windows and doors.
    New Patio,outdoor barbeque island and fire pit.
    1/2 court basketball
    etc...
    The house is located in a desirable Golf Course Community in S. Corona.I almost bought a house that was a junker compared to this on a 12,000 sq ft lot for 600K 3 months ago :crossx: .
    If I was still in the market I would be all over this like white on rice.
    Good luck with the Sale Dan!!!!!!
    Correct me if im wrong, but this house is not in south Corona......other than that, nice house on a nice lot!

Cole Trickle
    Correct me if im wrong, but this house is not in south Corona......other than that, nice house on a nice lot!
    Pretty sure it is considered S.Corona? (I have been telling people thats where I live )
    If you were on the 91 you could/would get off on Serfas Club and head away from Norco towards the mountains.(It's at the base of the hill)
    Is this South Corona?

lawbreaker2
    Man I just look at a lot in my hood over yer onder, and it was 20 acres in the woods big old lake and inground pool with hot tub and garages for a least 10 cars and all the room for the toys for $650k But it does come with 8 months worth of cold and snow, but WAIT!!! there more, it has 3 fireplaces for when you run out of propain :rollside:

Nord
    Location Location Location....
    Dan Lives off Ontario between me and you by the golf course.From his backyard he has a city lights view.
    The other homes you are talking about are in Norco and Chino.
    I believe the 629K house is on the North side of the 91 over by the 15.
    no, they are 1 block from my house. I'm on the border of Yorba and Corona.. look at the map.
    BTW, I'm definately not arguing on this one, but you nailed it with location location location. These houses are closer to the freeway, and o.c. I want to move, but want a good price for my house, and a good price on a new house of course................
    I live by the 91 with 2 different entrances (serfas and greenriver)
    The comps in my area are also higher..........!!!!!!!
    I sent a pm to Ivan Dan, because I'm definately interested.

Cole Trickle
    no, they are 1 block from my house. I'm on the border of Yorba and Corona.. look at the map.
    BTW, I'm definately not arguing on this one, but you nailed it with location location location. These houses are closer to the freeway, and o.c. I want to move, but want a good price for my house, and a good price on a new house of course................
    I live by the 91 with 2 different entrances (serfas and greenriver)
    The comps in my area are also higher..........!!!!!!!
    I sent a pm to Ivan Dan, because I'm definately interested.
    Buy this one and keep yours as a rental for another year and you will be rolling.(If you bought 4.5 yrs ago you got in cheap but you don't want to sell right now)
    Are you looking to stay in Corona?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    You got it boys, it's ALL about LOCATION, LOCATION & LOCATION!
    Let me tell you about MY house FOR SALE:
    It's a beautiful 2,350 sq ft, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full baths and 3 car garage on a 9,500 sq ft lot high on the hill in SIERRA DEL ORO in Corona. That location is just off the 91 fwy between Green River and Serfas Club. At $679,000.00 this is the best price for best location in Corona (right next to The OC)

Cole Trickle
    You got it boys, it's ALL about LOCATION, LOCATION & LOCATION!
    Let me tell you about MY house FOR SALE:
    It's a beautiful 2,350 sq ft, 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full baths and 3 car garage on a 9,500 sq ft lot high on the hill in SIERRA DEL ORO in Corona. That location is just off the 91 fwy between Green River and Serfas Club. At $679,000.00 this is the best price for best location in Corona (right next to The OC)
    Sounds nice and for a great price.
    Realisticly what do you think you could sell it for if you held firm on a price....(Waited 6 months)
    also what do you think that house would have sold for 1.5 years ago?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast