Thread: Reputable OMC service near Corona?

disco_charger
    Anyone know someone who's not afraid to do a little work on a early 80's drive near the Inland Empire?

Whipped Caliber
    Anyone know someone who's not afraid to do a little work on a early 80's drive near the Inland Empire?
    DRIVE WTF!!!

kevnmcd
    I used to take my old boat ('83) which had an OMC outdrive to Mesa Marine in Costa Mesa. They do a lot of work on old stuff like that. I know they are not in the IE but if you can't find one there give this place a call.

disco_charger
    Thanks Kevin.
    Easy Whipped, it's not for me.

Outnumbered
    Rodes Way Boats in Glendora. They know the OMC stuff better than anyone on the West Coast. The old man is a hard-ass but knows his stuff. Don't expect any ass-kissing service from him. His son posts a little here on the boards and seems like a good guy. Small, no-frills shop last time I was there about 5 years ago. They should be able to take care of you.
    Don't go to Miller's Landing...crooks. Drive the extra 1/2 hour to Rodes.

RitcheyRch
    They are on Arrow Highway. Was there the weekend of the Pomona Boat Show since he was the only guy in town that had Evinrude Oil. The shop looked busy.
    Rodes Way Boats in Glendora. They know the OMC stuff better than anyone on the West Coast. The old man is a hard-ass but knows his stuff. Don't expect any ass-kissing service from him. His son posts a little here on the boards and seems like a good guy. Small, no-frills shop last time I was there about 5 years ago. They should be able to take care of you.
    Don't go to Miller's Landing...crooks. Drive the extra 1/2 hour to Rodes.

Rode's Way Boats Inc
    Thanks for the plugs guys. If you still need help with you OMC give us a call , 626-963-8568 Thanks Again Joel R.