Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wisconsin Jet Boats

Bajajet
    What happened Chuck????

What happened Chuck????
    First off it was a fuel pressure / ignition problem, that escalated with a water control valve that stuck open, complicated by a broken reverse cable bracket...causing 3/4 open bucket. Fuel was a blockage in the rh tanks check valve, causing the fuel pressure drop. The 3/4 open bucket... was discovered after the last of three runs, it has the wrong cable, so I ordered the correct cable today. Kill switch flaking was found out on Sunday, lost fuel pressure on both pumps and ignition, so will need to address that too. I'm not used to working on my crap on the water it bothered me I had so many problems at once
    I've been real busy with Eddies Century Sabre, it's real close, we might fire it wednsday night, and break it in if all goes well. It's gonna look killer in the water for the first time, a sleeper for sure, after some tuning.
    Sleek

MWJSOne
    Grimlins hates when that all happens at once may get to see this one out on the river here sooner or later!Cheers Steve

Blown 472
    Where on the Wolf?
    from new london to poygan

J bonz
    And did a search....................
    Just moved to Milwaukee but will be working an hour away by many of the lakes. Curous where to find out more info of nose limits and others that are out there. I dont have a boat yet but am considering a 18 jet or a 22 apache. I just havnt made the plunge yet but, I know by next year I will have a boat.
    Thanks,
    Jr

For more goings on inside the "Chedder Curtain" check out this site http://wisconsin***boats.freeforums.org/index.php

condor tx 19
    new to this forum just wondering if there is anyone that runs in my area. i live just west of madison wi ,madsion area lakes, lake wisconsin or rock river,or even praire-du-chein on the mississippi? we also go up to castle rock lake just north of wis dell's a few times a year. let me know and maybe we could meet up and scare some fish!!
    im from illinois, we go up to castle rock a couple times a year. last couple of times the water was rough. wife didnt appreciate the waves over the bow. especially when they ended up in her lap. ill let you know next time we head up there. you can buy lunch at the dirty turtle!

taylormanss
    texas***boats.com welcomes everyone with a boat to their site with open arms.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123