Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a procharger

BOOGEYMAN
    I am looking for a procharger set up for a BBC, if you have one for sale please let me know, thanks.
    Travis.

namtra
    I have a Vortech set up if you are interested. Thanks.

BOOGEYMAN
    you have a pm, thanks!

Squeezing Spectra
    I have an M-4 setup with intercooler if interested

BOOGEYMAN
    you have a pm, thanks.

franky
    I have a Vortech V3 J trim with custom intercooler, waste gate, etc. Are you looking for carb or EFI setup?
    Vortech is a much nicer setup IMO

BOOGEYMAN
    I am looking for a carb set up. I already have an EV carb hat from another project so I dont need any carb encloser's. What kind of power is that v3 good for? How much?
    Thanks.

franky
    Carb hat NG, I have a complete carb set-up in an enclosure box, Holley 1000 cfm all set up (boost reference) plumbing, fuel system, etc. I had an oval port (mini square port ported) 468 with a VERY mild cam, made 809 HP. This system is set up on the motor on a test stand if you want to see it run. Total sleeper under the hatch torque monster. Idled at 600 pulled like an SOB.

502 JET
    I have a Vortech V3 J trim with custom intercooler, waste gate, etc. Are you looking for carb or EFI setup?
    Vortech is a much nicer setup IMO
    Are you sure it is a V3-J?I checked Vortechs site and do not see a V3 compressor listed.
    I have a 509 bbc with Brodix bb2X heads and solid roller cam with a V4-J Vortech compressor that should be on the dyno friday.I am running dual 450 holleys in a Procharger enclosure on an Edelbrock tunnel ram.I will start a thread under blower engines when I get the results.

franky
    Tag on compressor says V3-J Marine-M I know that I had it re-worked by Vortech into a bigger blower (new flute and vane) so it may be a V4 now, but that is what the tag says. I can call them and see. It worked great!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast