Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on a parking ticket

VanDeano
    I was in traffic court in Orange County once, and a guy had gotten a ticket and the cop had mispelled the street name. The guy brought in a Thomas Bros book and showed the judge that there was no such street. He asked the judge " if there is no such street, how could I possibly be speeding on it". The judge dismissed the ticket.
    I like that one. I could say the same thing I guess. "If there is no street like that how could I have been parked there". Sure I broke the law I guess, but I was only stopped for about 20 seconds, just enough time for me to look for the address on the building. I never even knew the meter maid was behind me. I drove off before she or he could put ticket on my truck. Only way I found out I got a ticket was in the mail. Technically yes I was guilty, I guess I could plead guilty with an explanation.

rrrr
    There's never a shortage of whiners trying to get out of tickets on ***boat. Jeezus, when the cop walks up to the window, at least have the balls to admit you were wrong and man up about it.
    I haven't been written in 19 years following that philosophy. Couple of years ago an airplane got me at 86 in a 55 on I-35 in Southern Oklahoma......Officer and I had a nice talk and he waved me on....
    Lose the high school mentality and maybe you'll do better.

VanDeano
    There's never a shortage of whiners trying to get out of tickets on ***boat. Jeezus, when the cop walks up to the window, at least have the balls to admit you were wrong and man up about it.
    I haven't been written in 19 years following that philosophy. Couple of years ago an airplane got me at 86 in a 55 on I-35 in Southern Oklahoma......Officer and I had a nice talk and he waved me on....
    Lose the high school mentality and maybe you'll do better.
    ????
    It was a parking ticket, No cop ever came up to my window??? I already said I was guilty, I was just looking for an address. Trust me, I should of got a college education so I wouldn't have to drive a truck. But if you ever drove an 18 wheeler you learn not to pass your stop. Im sure there is all different views on this, but name calling is unnecessary...dick head! Just kidding.

Cheap Thrills
    check your PMs Van 90% of these holyer than thou crackerbox no drivin assholes arent qualified to answer your question.
    C.T. :wink:

Hardly Satisfied
    if your going to break the law then pay the bill
    just pay your bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12