Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Williams Bridge Smoke Again

RiverRatMike
    as of 6:30pm Monday, there is huge amounts of black smoke again coming from the Bill Williams Bridge again. I can see it clearly from my backyard. Anyone know what's going on?

as of 6:30pm Monday, there is huge amounts of black smoke again coming from the Bill Williams Bridge again. I can see it clearly from my backyard. Anyone know what's going on?
    Yes. Something is burning.

Tom Brown
    Maybe the bridge is fine and they're just warming up for the Mod-U outboard races.

Ziggy
    Maybe the bridge is fine and they're just warming up for the Mod-U outboard races.
    Thats more a spot for Kayak races Tom.........or a more indiginous craft would be a canoe.

RiverRatMike
    heard on the scanner, some kinda control burn. Sure looks like more than that to me. The smoke is huge!

shueman
    Might have unburned fuel from the accident in the water/plants/etc,

Tom Brown
    Thats more a spot for Kayak races Tom.........or a more indiginous craft would be a canoe.
    Are you suggesting it could be the kumbaya peace pipe smoke-in? :idea:

J540
    My friend is down there with containment booms in the water. A fuel tanker crashed and I guess spilled fuel and its on fire from what I hear.

DesertDog
    A hot spot left over from Fridays fire flared up.Buckskin Fire Dept. was there then left about 1/2 hour ago.There was 2 fire boats going up the river.I got pics if anyone wants to post them.

RiverRatMike
    A hot spot left over from Fridays fire flared up.Buckskin Fire Dept. was there then left about 1/2 hour ago.There was 2 fire boats going up the river.I got pics if anyone wants to post them.
    lets see the pixs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast