Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meat slicer

INSman
    Anyone have a new or almost new Meat/Cheese slicer that they are not using and dying to get rid of ?? I am looking for something pretty hefty that has some power to it that won't break after one use. Does not need to be a "Commercial/Deli" grade model, but heavy duty for sure.

Her454
    Will you be using this alot? If not you can rent them at most of the larger party stores or caterer's. I have 2 regular slicers of my own now but rent the larger ones for the boat bash's where I BBQ 20 or more Tri-Tips at a time.
    Just a thought,

INSman
    Will you be using this alot? If not you can rent them at most of the larger party stores or caterer's. I have 2 regular slicers of my own now but rent the larger ones for the boat bash's where I BBQ 20 or more Tri-Tips at a time.
    Just a thought,
    Ahhh, great idea !!! Would be nice to have/own, but this is for a larger single use project.

riverracerx
    larger single use project
    We aren't gonna see you on Americas Most Wanted soon, are we?
    Do you need a bunch of trash bags to put the "meat" in too?
    You can get the cinder blocks and rope at Home Depot, but when the gasses from the body fill up the trash bags they are going to float to the top. Just make sure you poke a couple of holes in the bags first!

Kachina26
    In my best Beavis voice, "Heh heh heh, Blaine wants to cut the cheese"

Ziggy
    I knew I saw your truck/boat up my street couple weeks ago ...sitting on the side with flashers on....

ratso
    I once had a job at a meat processing plant. A friend came up to me one day and asked if I still worked at the plant. I told him "No, I got fired a few weeks earlier." He asked why and I told him that they caught me putting my "Johnson" in the meat slicer. With a strange look on his face he asked "What did they do with the meat slicer after THAT?!!" I replied "Oh, they fired her too..."

RAMROD
    I once had a job at a meat processing plant. A friend came up to me one day and asked if I still worked at the plant. I told him "No, I got fired a few weeks earlier." He asked why and I told him that they caught me putting my "Johnson" in the meat slicer. With a strange look on his face he asked "What did they do with the meat slicer after THAT?!!" I replied "Oh, they fired her too..."
    ROTFLMFAO :rollside:

Acommanderguy
    I just fell out of my chair!!!!!!!!! Ratso that was some funny shiat

ratso
    Hey, it was just a joke... :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast