Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist

burtandnancy
    Have a friend with a really nice 24 Hallett closed bow they are listing on craigslist rather than here or on Boattrader for a soft 24k, but getting no calls. Is it because no one uses craigslist ( I admit I never heard of them), the used boat market has already gone down the toilet, or is the price out of line?...

TBONE1904
    Craigslist is good for smaller things. I am not so sure about selling a boat or a car/truck. Its great for selling random things though.

Cas
    I know of at least 10 or 12 boats that were bought and sold on CL. As with most classified sites and the auction sites, people are looking to get a good deal. On top of that, the boat market is pretty flooded with boats these days so it's pretty darn soft, definitely a buyer's market.

HocusPocus
    i have had boats listed in the boat traders, recyclers and just about everywhere else. craigslist is where they all ended up selling from. in the past year i have sold 2 boats, a 1970 cadillac, a 1977 k5 blazer (which is now used on a mtv show), i swear by that site.

DeeCandyBar
    craigs list rivals hot boat for online entertainment - try reading their personals and looking at the pics

Garrddogg
    I bought my Bayliner (YES I SAID BAYLINER!) from CL..
    and it is also very entertaining....

RitcheyRch
    I've bought and sold numerous things on Craigslist.

77hallett
    i use it all thetime. u can get some good deals on there.

2Driver
    My buddy sold his Porche Carrera in one day on Craigslist in San Diego. I have sold a number of things there and they go quick if priced right.
    Have you posted here in spam? Let's see it!!

Outnumbered
    I was looking at a blue and white 1987 Hallett 240 in the spring for about that price. It was for sale forever with no action because it had a 460/OMC in it. Price would depend on the motor/drive/condition obviously.
    Is this it?
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/186546403.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast