Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Tahoe 8/10-8/14

grads2112
    A few of us will be staying up in the Keys 8/10- 8/14 is anyone else going to be up in Tahoe that weekend? Maybe rum runners at the Beacon?

robsformula
    I was just up there last weekend. Just a little insight at the becon, If you are planning on having an early dinner or so call and make a reservation because they close down the tables for seating if it gets to crowded. And for the bar if and there is seating out by the band you can sit out there but the last 3 times I have been up there this year its been packed with no open tables. There rum runners speak for them selves.

T-Bag'n
    What's up Greg. Were heading up their on the weekend of the 25th and staying in the Keys maybe we'll see you up thier then.......

acatitude
    Greg, I thought you were going to do the big cat run on the 12th??????????
    I'm dissapointed, I was looking forward to you running it with us..

grads2112
    Greg, I thought you were going to do the big cat run on the 12th??????????
    I'm dissapointed, I was looking forward to you running it with us..
    I'm sick of getting my ass whooped by you guys. No more racing, no more poker runs and no more betting until my boat gets back from Fresno. :rollside:

acatitude
    I'm sick of getting my ass whooped by you guys. No more racing, no more poker runs and no more betting until my boat gets back from Fresno. :rollside:
    Greg, this is not an ass whoopin by any means.... you have now learned the pecking order :rollside: .. youve got a big twin 28 lots a free board just made for the delta... come out and run it, you will have a great time, youll be able to get thru it fine and you will be glad you did it..... hell we surely wont be in the front either..... its for fun and we will run together ... oh and the fresno upgrades wont make a lot of difference in this poker run anyways.....don't pussy out on us now???? :rollside:

hot4teacher
    I'm not goin anywhere that F*ing genius Grads is going to be!!! lol

grads2112
    I'm not goin anywhere that F*ing genius Grads is going to be!!! lol
    LMFAO

grads2112
    Anyone going to be up there this weekend or is everyone but me going to Big Cat???? Leaving early tommorrow... I guess I'll have the whole lake to myself...lol

acatitude
    Anyone going to be up there this weekend or is everyone but me going to Big Cat???? Leaving early tommorrow... I guess I'll have the whole lake to myself...lol
    yea you will wussy boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast