Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta on Sat the 5th

T-Bag'n
    Anyone heading out this weekend????

Boatmaster
    May be. Where are you going to be so I can go else where! I will be at Chris's later in the day if he's home. Pick a place for lunch.

T-Bag'n
    Looks like a false alarm, we are headed to Camanche. We'll be out next weekend for sure, I hear there a party!!! :rollside:

DCBob
    Looks like a false alarm, we are headed to Camanche. We'll be out next weekend for sure, I hear there a party!!! :rollside:
    Hey, wazup w the false alarm dude...what's at Commanche anyways

acatitude
    not much at comanche, pretty small lake but great camping on north side.... get it running bobanator :crossx:

T-Bag'n
    not much at comanche, pretty small lake but great camping on north side.... get it running bobanator :crossx:
    What do you mean there's not much????I'm there and thats all that matters.

T-Bag'n
    Hey, wazup w the false alarm dude...what's at Commanche anyways
    I live 1 1/2 miles form the gate so were there all the time. The water is CLEAN and warm, we go up to the bridge and have cocktail hour.... You should come up some time....

Her454
    I live 1 1/2 miles form the gate so were there all the time. The water is CLEAN and warm, we go up to the bridge and have cocktail hour.... You should come up some time....
    Cocktail hour LOL............... You need a warning label on your invites .....you are a badddddddddd influence on the elder folk on Mullet Mountain. In 25 years of party'n with that ol man, I've never seen him pray'n to the porcelain God after a few drinks. :rollside: :rollside:

DCBob
    We'll talke you up on dat one of these days, thanks :rollside:

Bt273
    What Day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast