Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb Flatty

ERV JR
    Lookin For A T Deck Flatty, Maybe A Cole Tr2, Canyon,hondo Or Something Of That Nature,anyone Have One Or Know Of Good Places To Look

Itsahobby
    Go to the spam section and do a search on Cole. There is a couple of pretty nice ones, including "Cole Cash". I've only seen pictures and heard "rumers" but I here it is a good runner.
    Hobby

CircleJerk
    30 miles from Spokane, in a Barn, resides the most pristine, unmolested, never put away wet, original white gel, Tr2 anyone has ever seen, (outside of a new one). The owner posts here from time to time and if he can manage all those buttons inbetween his mousegassums, will email you of his desire to find it another home. He just bought another circle boat and that's the only reason he's selling, It wont turn very good!! This is a nice boat with no stress cracks visible to my jErKinEyeBALL

anger management
    this ones for sale in norcal cole t deck runner nice boat everthing less motor I have more info if your interested this is the only pic I can find http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...icture_098.JPG

I have a friend looking for a nice runner bottom less motor. Looking for something nice that is a proven runner. The boat will be used for river racing and maybe an occasional race event. He has a 1200+ HP nat. aspirated engine ready to go, please PM if you have tips or have a boat for sale.
    Thank you.
    CS

DUCKY
    A friend of mine has a '74 Emken true flat that could be had for a very right price. It's a project that needs a lot of love, and it's not a t-deck, but if you want his name and number, give me a call.

bigheavyd2
    check out www.dragboatcity.com they have lots of boats for sale

funnycarmike
    30 miles from Spokane, in a Barn, resides the most pristine, unmolested, never put away wet, original white gel, Tr2 anyone has ever seen, (outside of a new one). The owner posts here from time to time and if he can manage all those buttons inbetween his mousegassums, will email you of his desire to find it another home. He just bought another circle boat and that's the only reason he's selling, It wont turn very good!! This is a nice boat with no stress cracks visible to my jErKinEyeBALL
    Anybody have an idea on how to get in touch with this guy? I have heard a couple of times about this boat and I am very interested. If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it. Feel free to give him my info. Michael (funnycarmike) (916)203-8495, funnycarmike@surewest.net or michaelirwinracing.com THANKS!!!!!!

Sangster
    Send Circlejerk a PM.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast