Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100mph Baja?

ECeptor

Run_em_Hard
    Sounds a little over exagerated(sp?) to me...might be better posted as 90+. Complete waste of a motor IMO.

Quality Time
    Throw enough horsepower at anything and it will eventually break the century mark. The question is, how does it handle on the way there and is it safe?

Quality Time
    Just looked again, no hydraulic steering

X-driver
    OK...a 1000 hp on a stock Bravo ......would last about one pass.

ECeptor
    When I saw the ad my first thought was "this is BS." My second thought was "If that's even partly true, I'd never buy a boat that's been hammered like that."

SevenD
    Look how low (conservative) the x-dimension on the Bravo. . . . no way that tops 100. Maybe the "Baja speedometer" reads close to 100. . . .I've seen those read 10 miles fast or more!

Kilrtoy
    Look how low (conservative) the x-dimension on the Bravo. . . . no way that tops 100. Maybe the "Baja speedometer" reads close to 100. . . .I've seen those read 10 miles fast or more!
    It cant go any lower and as someone else pointed out no external steering.
    i think he meant to type a top speed of 40 and hit the one instead and his zero got stuck....
    :boxed:

Extreme Marine Az
    looks like a 22 bravo prop,, maybe old pics? every Baja I've been in thats been power modified has been a chine walking squirrell

JustDawn
    Sounds a little over exagerated(sp?) to me...might be better posted as 90+. Complete waste of a motor IMO.
    Absolutely... :boxed:
    Good friend of mine had a 27 foot Baja Shooter(same bottom as boat in ad).
    He built a 700+hp set on kill bullet...and managed to run almost 80,while nearly killing himself in the process.
    Those bottoms are not built to handle lots of HP...I know of several people here in New Mexico who motored up a stock Baja's and later admitted to wasting money...(PlayDeep)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast