Thread: Phx going to Havasu this weekend?

roln 20s
    Anyone going to Havasu this weekend from the Phx area? I have a few small boxes I would like to send out there and I'm not going until the 11th? Free Boat Bling HOT SAUCE to anyone that can help me out
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550

Jyruiz
    Probably not but if you ever need some to go from the LA area to Havi, or the other way around let me know, I will also be out there that weekend. By the way, because of the Hot Sauce, I don't dread cleaning the boat any more, thanks for the great product.

roln 20s
    Probably not but if you ever need some to go from the LA area to Havi, or the other way around let me know, I will also be out there that weekend. By the way, because of the Hot Sauce, I don't dread cleaning the boat any more, thanks for the great product.
    Thanks so much--I'll keep that in mind. Glad you like the products--see you out there
    Patrick

dicudmore
    simple solution anytime you need help in that area...
    load some into the car with Jessica, send her to Havasu...she can ride on my boat for the weekend and the product will be delivered
    PROBLEM SOLVED.
    Dan <----all about helping people

roln 20s
    simple solution anytime you need help in that area...
    load some into the car with Jessica, send her to Havasu...she can ride on my boat for the weekend and the product will be delivered
    PROBLEM SOLVED.
    Dan <----all about helping people
    Great idea, but the only thing is: if she goes to havasu, so do I I'm not gonna chill here and work when I could be there You should know me well enough to know that - lol !!! I would be there, but she has to work, so we'll wait until next weekend! BTW-- thanks for helping people out-haha
    Patrick

roln 20s
    ttt

roln 20s
    not too late...if you are going, please call me at 602-312-4550. I'll meet up with you anytime tomorrow on your way out of town.
    Thanks in advance,
    Patrick