Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing ****suckers!!!!

uclahater
    You go girl! Tell him wutsup.
    Did you get your membership plaque yet? Keep that up and you might become our fag rookie of the year!LMFOA

uclahater
    You bess not be talk'n bout me, ill come up side yo head with sugars wallet.
    Fu-kn pussy, %^#@! you couldn't please me even with maxie coach'n and flea mak'n non homo ( yea right ) background noises.
    Get your ass back in the kitchen

pixilatedpussy
    You bess not be talk'n bout me, ill come up side yo head with sugars wallet.
    Fu-kn pussy, %^#@! you couldn't please me even with maxie coach'n and flea mak'n non homo ( yea right ) background noises.
    You called??????????????????????????? :crossx: :220v:

MAXIMUS
    WTF??? Hater claimes he wears the pants in the familia??? Looks like he meant panties... Now if my wife showed up I would have to biatch slap her & make cook some muffins!

uclahater
    You called??????????????????????????? :crossx: :220v:
    Roland see waht you've done now You've called out "Mrs Haters" name so many times while doing Mrs Pixie that she startin to beleive shes Mrs hater
    Your Payment has just tripled Bitch :idea:
    WTF am I going to do with 2 wives :yuk: Oh never mind I live in Utah :rollside: No problems carry on

Mrs Hater
    Roland see waht you've done now You've called out "Mrs Haters" name so many times while doing Mrs Pixie that she startin to beleive shes Mrs hater
    WTF am I going to do with 2 wives :yuk: Oh never mind I live in Utah :rollside: No problems carry on
    Only 2? Can't they kick you out for that?

460 jus getn it
    WTF am I going to do with 2 wives :yuk: Oh never mind I live in Utah :rollside: No problems carry onnuff said................and hopefully this time there over 12.................

Mrs Hater
    WTF??? Hater claimes he wears the pants in the familia??? Looks like he meant panties... Now if my wife showed up I would have to biatch slap her & make cook some muffins!
    Lookie here short dick, just maybe if you had any tallent you'd get mo muffin and even a slap or 2. I mighta understood if you said "meat" panties. Dam \, nothin like tube & ribbs to fill a girl up.

uclahater
    nuff said................and hopefully this time there over 12.................
    I was thinkin about makin you the 3rd with all that cushin for the pushin you've got

uclahater
    Only 2? Can't they kick you out for that?
    well if I count Rolan, Maxi, 460 that would make 5 just putting me over the minimum of 4 :idea:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast