Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know of any pups f/s?

Phat Matt
    www.petfinder.com
    You can search a lot of the shelters from here.

lakewake
    We just got Harley last Friday at the Riverside Humane Society rescue. Very clean place. $108 includes Spay or neuter,flea treatment,collar,leash tag and a bag of dog food. Great deal. They have a website with photo's.He was crate trained and house broken. 8 months old and 60 pounds. He is a Burmese mountain dog and part tasmanian devil. He hasn't stopped running since we got him home.Found out Burmese mountain dogs are in the Saint Bernard family. :2purples:
    http://www.bmwlt.com/gallery/files/1...8/DSC01230.JPG
    http://www.petsadoption.com/

Trailer Park Casanova
    A little girl has been sitting in front of the Parker Safeway this past weekend with a box of 9 week old 3/4 lab mix.

MBlaster
    Thanks for all the input. We got a breeding pair of AKC'd Papillions. They are doing great. We just took them and the kids in the RV for a week at the Islander. They were in the boat and out swimming every day. The bitch has had 1 litter and we will probably let them breed one more time. They love their new life. Stay tuned for some pups sometime in the future.

repo man
    Hit the shelters, there are litterally hundreds of "good" dogs that need homes and will be killed if not adopted. Every dog I've had is a stray or from a shelter and not a bad one in the bunch. Just got one a couple days ago in fact and it's very sad the number of "good" dogs some even with tags that the owners just abandon. my .02
    i'm with rex on this one. it breaks my heart to go to the pound. i want to take them all home with me

Tattoo Tony
    If you are still looking for a dog, check out www.havasuchihuahuas.com for some cute little Chihuahuas.
    We love them. That is why we are breeding them. Just had a new litter last night, 1/20/07. They will be ready to go to new homes in 8 weeks.
    Hope you find what you want. Dogs are great.
    Tattoo Tony
    Havasu Chihuahuas
    www.havasuchihuahuas.com

DesertGirl
    Hit the shelters for sure, they are all in need of good family homes~!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123