Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This place...

dmontzsta
    has been DEAD lately!
    Where is VDV with some of those clips?
    Where is Dave Sammons with pics of the trick rigging?
    Where is Rankin and Tony with their grilling of each other?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Ya....what he said....

v-drive
    has been DEAD lately!
    You are so right Don. screw it I'm going for a ride in the eliminator.
    v-drive

MAXIMUS
    has been DEAD lately!
    GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN! Sorry amigos I have been getting a little lax with donald...

dmontzsta
    GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN! Sorry amigos I have been getting a little lax with donald...
    Try and catch me big guy!

Moneypitt
    I think it would be safe to say that both Tony and Dave are heavy into the racing season. Racing, traveling, racing, traveling, and all the work and time consuming nickel and dime shit that goes along with it. It has become apparent in the last few years that the way to a national championship in any of the sanctioning bodies is to run every race you can find. APBA takes your best 15 races, points wise, when calculating the high points totals. I just read about Tony winning a drag race back in the southeast somewhere, and I'm pretty sure he'll be at the beach next weekend to run the K. Dave is also chasing points around the race circuit, as well as a bunch of testing, (Irvine) a couple of months back. These are the things that seperate the also rans from the winners. Both of those guys work very hard to continue to be the winners! .........Ray

GofastRacer
    Sorry amigos I have been getting a little lax with donald...
    So let's get back with it ok geezz, Raysoncraft owners I tell ya!... See ya next week!..

lilrick
    I think it would be safe to say that both Tony and Dave are heavy into the racing season. Racing, traveling, racing, traveling, and all the work and time consuming nickel and dime shit that goes along with it. It has become apparent in the last few years that the way to a national championship in any of the sanctioning bodies is to run every race you can find. APBA takes your best 15 races, points wise, when calculating the high points totals. I just read about Tony winning a drag race back in the southeast somewhere, and I'm pretty sure he'll be at the beach next weekend to run the K. Dave is also chasing points around the race circuit, as well as a bunch of testing, (Irvine) a couple of months back. These are the things that seperate the also rans from the winners. Both of those guys work very hard to continue to be the winners! .........Ray
    You mean WIeners!

Moneypitt
    You mean WIeners!
    No, I spelled it correctly, winners. BTW, how is your PS boat coming along? Gonna be ready for the beach?........Ray

SUI-CY-COLE
    CERTIFIED CEDER MADE SWINGER!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast