Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Story Of The Cheap SCHIADA.

Dans66Stevens
    About a year ago I was looking at a web-site on the net. I saw this ad for a 1976 Schiada 22f.t. Daycruiser.The only thing that caught my eye was the V-Drive. I e-mailed the guy asking for some pictures. He sent me a pile of pictures. We talked on the phone a couple times.
    About three months later I went to look at the boat. It was located in a little town outside of Philadelphia P.A.
    When I saw the boat and the Elliss trailer I thought Shit this thing is kinda cool. So he shows me this list of stuff done to the motor. 454 completly rebuilt Sqaure port heads, Edelbrock intake, Turbo-400 transmission with complete rebuild. Its really to bad the BOOB tossed the interior in the trash. The price was $5500.....
    At this point the wife is like NO WAY! I already had 4 boats. So I told the guy I have got to sell a boat.
    Fast forward one year and about 10 e-mails from the guy saying I will take LESS. He finally calls me and says look I will take $2500 for it.
    I still had not been able to sell a boat. I was like well how about $2250 and he said come and GET IT!!!!!!! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/jump.gif
    At the point of getting it home I really had no idea how much it was worth.
    Then I located this web site....I was like HOLY SHIT!!!! That guy wants that much for a SCHIADA http://www.plauder-smilies.com/lol2.gif

Dan,
    It's hard to see in those little pictures, but is this the model that the gunales go back about 60% of the cock pit length then drop down in size?
    I always likes that one.
    What a great deal!!!!! congrats

Dans66Stevens
    Yes Old Rigger it is that Style.
    I would love to post some good pictures of it, if it ever stops raining.....

Costello
    1995 SCHIADA BOATS 22' CRUISER, 22' Cleanest 22' for the price. Price is $39,995.00 with 454 or $49,995.00 with 540. The boat was completely gone thru by Schiada in 2001 including all new interior.
    Yeah Dan, it's newer than yours and it has interior, but still.............

Dans66Stevens
    But Still WHAT??????????

Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    But Still WHAT??????????
    Dan66,
    I hope he means, 'but still, you got the deal of a lifetime'!!!!
    I sure as hell think you did.

Dans66Stevens
    Im not saying who but some guy has e-mailed me twice saying Im full of SHIT......LOL its sitting my garage!!!!!!!!LOOSER!!!!!

BradP
    Gee, let me see here. Some guy back East has a boat with no interior made by Schiada. Made by who? Schiada doesn't sound like much to me I'll dump it cheap. Sounds resonable.
    West coast guy knows exactly what a Schiada is and can't believe you got such a ROCKIN deal. Once again jealousy rears it's ugly head. LOL
    I'll give you $5,000!!!!! :-)
    My blower motor will look great in that hull!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast