Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ????? Outerlimits "in motion" at lake Mead ?????

OnlyMoney
    yep jerry,same guy drives the cat,we met him/them(boat load of hotties ) last year at mead nice guy(he likes to drink) he had the boat 2 days and was running over 100+ :rollside: ,let me see if i can find the pics
    Dang it T & B! That's our Sunseeker in the background. :rollside: I figured it would be from that day.. How did we not meet????

OnlyMoney
    we'v met 2-3 times,once when your brother got the rope wraped around the drive on your s/s(same weekend as the outer/pics) and when you had the skater
    Well, I'm Shelby of Chris and Shelby. I was there with the Skater and all. Next time, tell us you're T & B!!! Too funny. I didn't recognize the Skater at first....never really saw it from that side. Great pic! :rollside:

beaverretriever
    There is also a 42 foot Carbon edition at Mead. The Outerlimits Carbon is green, blue and grey. I think it has twin 850s. The guy that owns it spends most of his time in Cali but has a nice house next door to my parents in Boulder City where he stores the boat.
    Its one of the slickest looking rides I have ever seen. Its definitely not the one posted in this thread. Whats really funny is he tows it with a real bare bones looking white Chevy PU.
    Looks exactly like this.
    http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/arti.../88windy04.gif

Quality Time
    The OL in post #21 is the one that pulled up to the beach during the SCOPE event out there last month. I was just leaving as he was pulling in. Nice Boat, but then again so were the other 20 + offshore's there :rollside:

OnlyMoney
    There is also a 42 foot Carbon edition at Mead. The Outerlimits Carbon is green, blue and grey. I think it has twin 850s. The guy that owns it spends most of his time in Cali but has a nice house next door to my parents in Boulder City where he stores the boat.
    Its one of the slickest looking rides I have ever seen. Its definitely not the one posted in this thread. Whats really funny is he tows it with a real bare bones looking white Chevy PU.
    Looks exactly like this.
    http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/arti.../88windy04.gif
    Again, that's Bob's boat. He used to have the purple Huster. Not a bad step up.

OnlyMoney
    we moved up to lake powell so we don't get to mead much anymore,BUT we will be down aug 19th,need to get the boat serviced in st george,so we might as well come down to mead sat/sun .put in at ehco and run donw to lvhb beach(aka hallet beach :rollside: ) hope to see you guys
    I noticed that you guys had moved up there...my folks are buying a lot in the green-whatever area soon for retirement. Of all weekends to come down, we'll be IN POWELL that weekend! :rollside:

OnlyMoney
    i loved that boat i think they said they sold it?and got the s/s? :rollside:
    Traded for the Sunseeker. Not a bad deal at all. That sure is a nice shot you got of it.....thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12