Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HTM or American Offshore- Which is Better

nobling
    Heres my 4 cents I love my Htm and anybody thats taken a ride has been cured of the here say bulls**t. I have over 200hrs not one stress crack or issues with it, 565cc pushes us at 105-108 w 4 peps.Alll day long.No blower or turbro. One single dominator..Enjoy shopping, test them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike37
    Theres alot of history with HTM's Flipping...Yet most of the owners are very satasfied with them...
    If you do a search you will find that there have been other brands of boats that have flipped including DCB
    HTM is just the one that gets the most attention

NOTALENT
    If you do a search you will find that there have been other brands of boats that have flipped including DCB
    HTM is just the one that gets the most attention
    I know..tends to happen more to HTM though...I dont think it helps that the owner died from flippin one of his own boats either. Sad story.

ChumpChange
    565cc pushes us at 105-108 w 4 peps.Alll day long.
    Wow! That's a good number. Maybe I should take by 600cc motor out of my motorcycle and put it in my boat. jk

nobling
    SOOO Sorry for the typo 565ci!!!!!
    About the comment of owner getting killed, So tell me do you think that hes the only person who has payed the price of his life for testing new products and ideas for all of us to enjoy!! No. Its guys like him that take the big risk of his own life to r&d for all of us. At least he went out doing what he loved, but sad to say there were people also with him, but those people all knew the risk and went by choice. (May they all RIP).
    So lets just say that dale earnheart died because his car was a piece of sh*t, so what your not going to buy a chevy and parts from people that were involved with cars r&d? And also trash talk about what you think happened or what you heard. :argue: Dude its racing and your haullin ass SH*T happens!
    If you want to talk trash about an Htm I hope you a least youve drove one or two your self so you can tell me first hand what you think! I think you might change what you hear or say.
    Peace Out Homies.

NOTALENT
    SOOO Sorry for the typo 565ci!!!!!
    About the comment of owner getting killed, So tell me do you think that hes the only person who has payed the price of his life for testing new products and ideas for all of us to enjoy!! No. Its guys like him that take the big risk of his own life to r&d for all of us. At least he went out doing what he loved, but sad to say there were people also with him, but those people all knew the risk and went by choice. (May they all RIP).
    So lets just say that dale earnheart died because his car was a piece of sh*t, so what your not going to buy a chevy and parts from people that were involved with cars r&d? And also trash talk about what you think happened or what you heard. :argue: Dude its racing and your haullin ass SH*T happens!
    If you want to talk trash about an Htm I hope you a least youve drove one or two your self so you can tell me first hand what you think! I think you might change what you hear or say.
    Peace Out Homies.
    You having a bad day....or roid rage???? dude...you totally misinterpreted what I stated. At what point did I talk trash???I simply stated the past history of the boat and that it has occured more often with this brand and the owner was unfortunatley involved in one of them. I personally like the HTM and have been looking into buying one. I have drove a few of them and love the ride, feel and over all quality of them. Save the speach for someone else...
    Cheer up...Boating season is almost back... :rollside:

Bad Puddy Tat
    Welll here we go again....... 250 Hours on mine never had an issue. I don't know if the handling is any different on an SR vs. a SS. I just personally liked the sleeker look of the SS.

JLaughreySS24
    Ive owned both the SR and currently own the SS. Love them both, just like the sleeker look of the SS.

Wmc
    HTM's KICK ASS :crossx: oh and fast too

nobling
    You having a bad day....or roid rage???? dude...you totally misinterpreted what I stated. At what point did I talk trash???I simply stated the past history of the boat and that it has occured more often with this brand and the owner was unfortunatley involved in one of them. I personally like the HTM and have been looking into buying one. I have drove a few of them and love the ride, feel and over all quality of them. Save the speach for someone else...
    Cheer up...Boating season is almost back... :rollside:
    Wow Im sorry if I came across sooo rude but this subject is getting so old and pisses me off more and more when it comes up thats all. SORRY!
    So anyway my family and I love this boat due to the room under deck and above in cockpit area, very fast for me and still can do the tube and kid stuff to an extent. If you have the oppertunity drive one or Ive taken out many demo rides for HTM shoppers if your looking. And on a good note they have really stepped up there customer service in the past 2 years and been great every time I needed anything.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast