Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexico says returning migrants complaining of corruption

Two K's
    A short while back here on long island suffolk county the residents were complaining about all the illegals hanging on the street corners looking for contractors to give them work. To cure this problem some of the local politicians wanted the tax payers to build a sheltered area for them so the contractors could go there to hire them. Isn't that some s--t

Schmick
    I remember being at the street races about 10 years ago and being pulled over for having fog lamps on in my car, I asked why I was being harassed for that and they said "youre breaking the law" Why dont they treat illegal immigrants like the criminals they are as well then, if they want to come here to work and are caught, put them in work camps where they work 12 hours a day without pay for 6 months and then send them back tot he country they came from. Each time they get caught their sentence tripples, they can start by cleaning up grafiti and trash on the roads.
    And suspend the contracting or business licenses of those who hire them, after 3 strikes the license is revoked

Moneypitt
    I remember being at the street races about 10 years ago and being pulled over for having fog lamps on in my car, I asked why I was being harassed for that and they said "youre breaking the law" Why dont they treat illegal immigrants like the criminals they are as well then, if they want to come here to work and are caught, put them in work camps where they work 12 hours a day without pay for 6 months and then send them back tot he country they came from. Each time they get caught their sentence tripples, they can start by cleaning up grafiti and trash on the roads.
    And suspend the contracting or business licenses of those who hire them, after 3 strikes the license is revoked
    Why not have the contractors working in the camps right along with the illegals they hired, sentence trippled everytime they do it again.........MP

Schmick
    that works too, but may not have the economic sting of having them lose their livelihood, even if just temporarily

Fiat48
    Take the "club Fed" imates and house them at 1/2 mile intervals along the entire border. 6 imates to a cabin, 3 shifts. For every illegal they catch each man in the cabin has 1 day removed from his sentence. We're paying to house these guys anyway, put them to work. I guarentee not a single illegal would get through............MP
    I seldom comment on this shit but Moneypitt.....you run for office and you'll get my vote.

big kahoona
    I seldom comment on this shit but Moneypitt.....you run for office and you'll get my vote.
    I'LL SECOND THAT !

Havasu_Dreamin
    Why dont they treat illegal immigrants like the criminals they are as well then
    Because for some reason, unless I'm mistaken, law enforcement can't just stop people suspected of being illegals.
    The illegal immigration problem will never get any better until the governmnet grows a set of stones and actually decides to enforce the damn laws we already ahve. A company is found hiring illegal immigrans there nees to be hefty fines. Over the course of any law enforcement contact if it is determined that the person is an illegal, arrest them and start the deportation process. I've got no problem with people being here LEGALLY. But if you are here illegally, its back to your home country or just out of the US.

totenhosen
    Because for some reason, unless I'm mistaken, law enforcement can't just stop people suspected of being illegals.
    The illegal immigration problem will never get any better until the governmnet grows a set of stones and actually decides to enforce the damn laws we already ahve. A company is found hiring illegal immigrans there nees to be hefty fines. Over the course of any law enforcement contact if it is determined that the person is an illegal, arrest them and start the deportation process. I've got no problem with people being here LEGALLY. But if you are here illegally, its back to your home country or just out of the US.
    I say make it mandatory jail time for hiring illegals!

big kahoona
    I Say If Your Caught Hiring Illegals ! They Should Also Be Sent Back Across The Boarder With The Illegals Migrants ! I'M SURE THAT WOULD SLOW THE HIRING DOWN REAL FAST ! :idea:

GMFL
    Costa Mesa's Mayor and Board just passed a law that allows the police dept. to start deporting illegals if they are stopped or arrested for committing a major crime. They backed down from the original plan of deporting if stopped for a minor offence such as jaywalking.
    It's a start at least. Too bad our local and state government has to take care of Federal issues. Maybe the President will wake up and stop trying to make Vincente Fox his best friend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast