Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever hire a bartender to work a party?

bunny 166
    Catered affair probably has the best advise on that subject.
    Good idea... :idea:

bunny 166
    its been a long time since I hired a bartender, however I think you should call around to a couple of catering companies and ask what they charge... don't sell yourself short! you will be the busiest bartender ever! :rollside: :rollside:
    so where will this party be?
    I will be busy no doubt...these guys put it away! The party is in Mission Viejo I think...Maybe RSM

DRMCAT
    For the pleasure of being served by you, $500. min plus tips. If it is a no tipping affair, add another 50%.

Kilrtoy
    I will be busy no doubt...these guys put it away! The party is in Mission Viejo I think...Maybe RSM
    Dont get them too drunk, YOU MAY BE LIABLE, if someone does something stupid

Roxysnow
    For the pleasure of being served by you, $500. min plus tips. If it is a no tipping affair, add another 50%.
    That sounds fair!

bunny 166
    I think we paid about 100 for the night. We also bought all the beer and drinks, she just served them and collected tips. I'm pretty sure she did alright since it was an open bar.
    Really? $100 for the night seems cheap...Not trying to be a $$ hound..I think you got a good deal if she was good... I was thinking of at least what I make hourly (approx.) on a Friday night... :idea: I don't wanna rob the guy though...

Throttle
    I think we paid about 100 for the night. We also bought all the beer and drinks, she just served them and collected tips. I'm pretty sure she did alright since it was an open bar.
    minimum $500, c'mon 6-8 hours of work, on her feet dealing with a bunch of drunks...

bunny 166
    It will be a tipping affair, and they are good guys...I think I need to charge extra for wearing a pirate costume though...LOL...

Throttle
    sounds close.... :idea:
    mmmmmmmmmm :idea:

bunny 166
    Dont get them too drunk, YOU MAY BE LIABLE, if someone does something stupid
    I will remember that...I don't know if they are crashing there or what...maybe not since all the wives will be there too...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast